Dont normally go to this much effort but.....

wood23

wood23

Awards
I have to say a big thankyou. i bought supps at the start of the year when they had a 2 for one deal and got a great deal and just a minute ago put in another order for katanadrol. i have been waiting for ages for some more of this substance at a good price and amount per serve and found there shipping to australia is ONLY $10 if you order more than i bottle so i added some helladrol to the order. I and i know alot of other people from overseas get stung with high postage so i think when the word gets around you should get alot of overseas orders. I have been hit up to $35 for 2 small bottles before ouch!!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Warms your heart doesn't it :) haha.

Wood I hear you about those shipping prices. I shipped 4 documents today international and it cost me $26. The world has gone mad lol. Way to jump on the deal! I did too ;)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
That is what needtobuildmuscle.net and mrsupps is all about bro. Glad you are happy with the service and quality of our products.

SBT

SBT

Awards
That's awesome!! the two companies DEFINITELY know how to treat their customers that is for sure!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Free Domestic Shipping and Cheap International. Then, on top of that, the BEST products for the best price..SJ

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Thats dirt cheap international.

Aussie and China are about the two most expensive places to ship.

wood23

wood23

Awards
I know, i know. I have been ordering from overseas for 5yrs and i have never come across such cheap shipping to australia. I thought it was a mistake when i first saw it!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I know, i know. I have been ordering from overseas for 5yrs and i have never come across such cheap shipping to australia. I thought it was a mistake when i first saw it!
That is needtobuildmuscle for you bro, there is a reason I work with them. They truely are an example company in terms of business ethics.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
The free shipping N2BM provides is first-rate. I placed an order this past weekend, and received my package in just three days (Labor Day included)!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IME the shipping is incredibly fast as well :)

Very good stuff, glad u are satisfied