FORMA-STANOZOLOL TO TREAT GYNO!!!! EVEN PROLACTIN INDUCED!!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Written by Russiastar, information is copyrite.

As you are aware now, needto is bringing out an awesome new supplement, wich if used alone will increase lbm, improve vascularity and muscle tone, If used at higher doses, a nice conversion to the steroid 4-hydroxytestosterone takes place, wich is actualy less androgenic than formestane and slightly more anabolic.
If used on cycle it can reduce water retention caused by aromatisation to estrogen, so helping you stay looking lean, and improving your post cycle therapy as recovery will be easier.

Now the best bit is this, There are references as that show that DHT applied in areas with high prolactin can reduce gyno. Here is one:

Benveniste O, Simon A and Herson S. Successful percutaneous dihydrotestosterone treatment of gynecomastia occurring during highly active antiretroviral therapy: four cases and a review of the literature. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2001;33:891-893.

This shows that when in this case dht, but anything strongly androgenic in its actions is applied to gyno where high levels of prolactin are found then gyno can be reduced!!! Now this will work with prolactin induced gyno, as this and at least 6 other studies show.
So not only can Forma-stanozolol, the new break through supplement from needto improve gyno the same way masteron can, by preventing estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptor, it can also reduce the size of prolactin induced gyno, as it lowers the amount of progestin receptors available, and seems to act as a slight dopmamin agonist.

Now you will see many companies add pregenelone to formestane to reduce the androgenic activity, but it aslo reduces it effects considerably.
Taken oraly it has little effect, but transdermaly it is extremely potent, in fact its used to treat breast cancer as It is available as an intramuscular depot injection , some of you maybe aware called lentaron.

So how does it work exactly, Aromatase is an enzyme that synthesizes estrogen. Aromatase inhibitors block the synthesis of estrogen. This lowers the estrogen level, and slows the growth of cancers, And transdermaly formestane is one of the strongest products for this, so that means lean ROCK HARD gains on cycle. This is because the androgens can no longer convert into estrogen.. thats good news as it doesnt act like exemestane wich form a permanent bond with the aromatase enzyme, so preventing any estrogen wich is bad for your joints and tendons.

So why does gyno happen on cycle?

Bodybuilders who use steroids may experience an increase in estrogen levels , and this has undesirable consequences for a bodybuilder, such as gynecomastia. This is often the case when a natural aromatase inhibitor 4-OHAD has itself been inhibited. 4-OHAD is a metabolite of testosterone, which can mean 4-OHAD remains inhibited whilst aromatase levels are allowed high, so you actualy get even less androgens than normal and higher estrogen levels, so using Forma-Stanozolol can change the ratios allowing the enzyme 4-OHAD to remain active, so limiting estrogen, by increasing testosterone itself through its AI activity, And by preventing estrogen from binding to receptors so preventing gyno, but as it allows some estrogen to circulate, tendons and ligaments are kept strong and healthy.

It has a 12 hour half life wich is great as when used just morning and night it will build up even plasma levels in the blood and be constantly active, so getting full benefits of its AI properties, And through its special abilty to stimulate the dopaminergic system, it can prevent prolactin.. so it actualy can PREVENT GYNO BOTH FROM PROLACTIN AND ESTROGEN, and be used to TREAT GYNO FROM PROLACTIN through its abilty to act as a dopamine agonist, its ability to lower progestin receptor count, and its androgenic properties, And be used to TREAT GYNO CAUSED BY HIGH AROMATISATION.

Yes NEEDTO has done it again...In fact this could even be used to treat and prevent DECA droopiness.

But i havent finished, one more thing makes this perfect not only alone or on cycle but especialy through PCT when estrogen levels rise, problem is if you block estrogen off you get low igf-1 levels... FORMA-stanozolol, Or the main active formestane can increase igf1 levels by a whopping 26 percent!!!

And you know i said it was androgenic... well it is, but it also can reduce BPH, so it even protects your prostrate!!!

And as its a transdermal, you may want to rub it all over your nips for improved action, you see i love milk, but i dont want to make my own, in fact i like boobies but i dont want to grow my own, and FORMA-STANOZOLOL can reduce your chances of either of these ever happening, and believe me for those whove experienced both the former happening, its not nice!!!

Soon il give you a rundown on one of my favourite supps horse chesnut, or in particular the active found inside, 2 Escin , and why its an AMAZING addition to this outstanding new product FORMA-STANOZOLOL, thats set to make waves as people everywhere look and feel better, stronger, harder, leaner and more vascular.

R.S

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Written by Russiastar, information is copyrite.

As you are aware now, needto is bringing out an awesome new supplement, wich if used alone will increase lbm, improve vascularity and muscle tone, If used at higher doses, a nice conversion to the steroid 4-hydroxytestosterone takes place, wich is actualy less androgenic than formestane and slightly more anabolic.
If used on cycle it can reduce water retention caused by aromatisation to estrogen, so helping you stay looking lean, and improving your post cycle therapy as recovery will be easier.

Now the best bit is this, There are references as that show that DHT applied in areas with high prolactin can reduce gyno. Here is one:

Benveniste O, Simon A and Herson S. Successful percutaneous dihydrotestosterone treatment of gynecomastia occurring during highly active antiretroviral therapy: four cases and a review of the literature. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2001;33:891-893.

This shows that when in this case dht, but anything strongly androgenic in its actions is applied to gyno where high levels of prolactin are found then gyno can be reduced!!! Now this will work with prolactin induced gyno, as this and at least 6 other studies show.
So not only can Forma-stanozolol, the new break through supplement from needto improve gyno the same way masteron can, by preventing estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptor, it can also reduce the size of prolactin induced gyno, as it lowers the amount of progestin receptors available, and seems to act as a slight dopmamin agonist.

Now you will see many companies add pregenelone to formestane to reduce the androgenic activity, but it aslo reduces it effects considerably.
Taken oraly it has little effect, but transdermaly it is extremely potent, in fact its used to treat breast cancer as It is available as an intramuscular depot injection , some of you maybe aware called lentaron.

So how does it work exactly, Aromatase is an enzyme that synthesizes estrogen. Aromatase inhibitors block the synthesis of estrogen. This lowers the estrogen level, and slows the growth of cancers, And transdermaly formestane is one of the strongest products for this, so that means lean ROCK HARD gains on cycle. This is because the androgens can no longer convert into estrogen.. thats good news as it doesnt act like exemestane wich form a permanent bond with the aromatase enzyme, so preventing any estrogen wich is bad for your joints and tendons.

So why does gyno happen on cycle?

Bodybuilders who use steroids may experience an increase in estrogen levels , and this has undesirable consequences for a bodybuilder, such as gynecomastia. This is often the case when a natural aromatase inhibitor 4-OHAD has itself been inhibited. 4-OHAD is a metabolite of testosterone, which can mean 4-OHAD remains inhibited whilst aromatase levels are allowed high, so you actualy get even less androgens than normal and higher estrogen levels, so using Forma-Stanozolol can change the ratios allowing the enzyme 4-OHAD to remain active, so limiting estrogen, by increasing testosterone itself through its AI activity, And by preventing estrogen from binding to receptors so preventing gyno, but as it allows some estrogen to circulate, tendons and ligaments are kept strong and healthy.

It has a 12 hour half life wich is great as when used just morning and night it will build up even plasma levels in the blood and be constantly active, so getting full benefits of its AI properties, And through its special abilty to stimulate the dopaminergic system, it can prevent prolactin.. so it actualy can PREVENT GYNO BOTH FROM PROLACTIN AND ESTROGEN, and be used to TREAT GYNO FROM PROLACTIN through its abilty to act as a dopamine agonist, its ability to lower progestin receptor count, and its androgenic properties, And be used to TREAT GYNO CAUSED BY HIGH AROMATISATION.

Yes NEEDTO has done it again...In fact this could even be used to treat and prevent DECA droopiness.

But i havent finished, one more thing makes this perfect not only alone or on cycle but especialy through PCT when estrogen levels rise, problem is if you block estrogen off you get low igf-1 levels... FORMA-stanozolol, Or the main active formestane can increase igf1 levels by a whopping 26 percent!!!

And you know i said it was androgenic... well it is, but it also can reduce BPH, so it even protects your prostrate!!!

And as its a transdermal, you may want to rub it all over your nips for improved action, you see i love milk, but i dont want to make my own, in fact i like boobies but i dont want to grow my own, and FORMA-STANOZOLOL can reduce your chances of either of these ever happening, and believe me for those whove experienced both the former happening, its not nice!!!

Soon il give you a rundown on one of my favourite supps horse chesnut, or in particular the active found inside, 2 Escin , and why its an AMAZING addition to this outstanding new product FORMA-STANOZOLOL, thats set to make waves as people everywhere look and feel better, stronger, harder, leaner and more vascular.

R.S
good write up russian-i think it's effect on bph comes from the reduction in estrogen. my friend the dutchman is in his late 60's and uses a low dose of form daily-his psi improved dramatically.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
good write up russian-i think it's effect on bph comes from the reduction in estrogen. my friend the dutchman is in his late 60's and uses a low dose of form daily-his psi improved dramatically.
Nice bro!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice bro!!!
i am not totally sold on the fact that form reduces dht by all that much-my results show otherwise. i think that the improved psi comes from reduced estrogen not dht. i really believe that many with bhp would benefit from some form of estrogen reduction.