EPI-

antknee

hey guys...

was thinking of trying epi with a dermacrine run im about to do- i was gonna go with IBE but may give you guys a shot- ive heard it different in some way from IBE, care to shed any light on this?

im 41 lifting 18 yrs, close to 400 bench, 18+ arms, 5'9 210lbs if that matters at all..

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Go with the Epi-strong.

Can't go wrong with that, also Epi-strong has 15mg per capsule!! Don't forget to use needto10 coupon code at mrsupps and free shipping! :bigok:

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go with the Epi-strong.

Can't go wrong with that, also Epi-strong has 15mg per capsule!! Don't forget to use needto10 coupon code at mrsupps and free shipping! :bigok:
Mrsupps.com uses nothing but the strongest and most pure compounds in the industry. Not only that when you get a bottle of epistan its only 10mg per cap and it cost the same or some times more
Epi-strong is 15mg per cap and 90 caps per bottle. Use discount code Needto10 for another 10% off and free 2-3 day shipping.

Ok and then the cherry on the cake. Mrsupps.com does not advertise this. However Epi-strong Is stored in a temperature controlled room and kept under 69 degrees at all times. When you get your epi-strong home you need to use it with in a few weeks of getting it or keep it in your fridge.

I am not going to announce to the world why because the words will do not need to be seen coming out of my mouth. Do some research and you will quickly find out why I instructed Mrsupps.com to keep there epi-strong cooled at all times. Then you will also know why others that don't my not be giving you the best product or product that you want.

Thanks for stopping by the NTBM forum my man. Always great to see a new face. Come by often my man. :bigok:

mitbar

Awards
Epi-strong is legit, i know why it is cooled and its very good that it is so stays pure. I have ran epistrong and got 14lbs of muscle put on very lean to with my diet.