WHAT IS BEASTDROL??

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

What kind of results can I expect from Beastdrol?

Beastdrol is extremely powerful. It will produce substantial increases in lean muscle tissue and strength. Many people report getting better gains in lean mass and strength with Beastdrol than with any other oral steroid, with the exception of the strength from Anadrol. Although, the dose used with Anadrol is usually 100mg or higher, when a 30mg dose of Beastdrol is comparable.

The actual amount of muscle and strength gained is unable to be determined. There are too many factors that go into a training and diet regimen to accurately tell anyone how much strength and size you will gain. It is safe to say though, you will not be disappointed with your results.

The type of gains that come from beastdrol are all lean. There is no bloat or fat gains, and noticeable increases in vascularity are reported by most users.

Do I need Post Cycle Therapy after using Beastdrol?

YES.

A full PCT is always recommended when using Beastdrol.

When using Beastdrol, a single bottle will last you four (4) weeks. You should follow your Beastdrol cycle with UNLEASHED and Post-Cycle for another four (4) weeks. This stack will give you a full eight (8) weeks to make some serious muscle gains and huge progress in the gym.

What side effects can I get when using Beastdrol?

Headaches, lethargy, acne, aggression, high blood pressure (HBP), thinning of the hair, and a decline in healthy cholesterol levels.

These are typical of any other designer hormone. You should not use Beastdrol if you have any preexisting conditions that can be made worse by the use of Anabolic Steroids.

Do I need an AI (aromatase inhibitor) when using Beastdrol?

Typically, no you do not. Beastdrol will not convert to estrogen, and in fact it will do the opposite and may even lower estrogen levels. When doing PCT, it is always wise to have one handy just in case. But I have yet to hear of someone needing an AI with Beastdrol. UNLEASHED should be more than enough to manage Estrogen levels for Beastdrol users.

Will taking Beastdrol give me gyno?

No, it will not. If you are prone to Gyno, it is suggested to run UNLEASHED for the whole eight (8) weeks of the cycle. In which case you would need two (2) bottles of UNLEASHED to complete your whole cycle.

Is Beastdrol liver toxic?

Yes, it is. All methylated hormones are. You should always use a liver supplement when using methylated oral hormones. The active ingredients in Post-Cycle should be plenty of support for your liver after cycle. If you are worried about live toxicity during cycle, you can take Post-Cycle during your whole eight (8) weeks. So you would need two (2) bottle of Post-Cycle to complete your whole cycle.

Many people say Beastdrol is more toxic than oral steroids. This is unproven in every way you look at it. There are no studies ever given or shown that proves Beastdrol is any more toxic than any common oral steroid, but caution should always be observed, so it is not recommended you ever take beastdrol for more than six (6) weeks.

I'm under the age of 21, should I use Beastdrol?

No. In fact, you should not use any steroid or hormonal product if you are under 21. Your body is already making plenty of natural Testosterone at your age and there is no need to mess with Hormonal products.

I’m an athlete in organized sports, should I use Beastdrol?

No. Using Beastdrol to enhance athletic performance in competitive sports is morally wrong and against the rules of every known organized sports leagues. Cheating in sports by a few, is the main reason Steroids are illegal for all of us. Not only are you cheating yourself, but you are also going to get caught. Beastdrol will make any drug-tested athlete test positive for WADA banned substances during the cycle.

When taking Beastdrol, what dose should I take?

Each bottle has 90 capsules with 10mg of the active ingredient in each.
Typical dose ranges between 10-40mg, which is equal to one (1) to even four (4) capsules per day.

It is suggested that first timers user take two (2) capsules per day, yielding a 20mg daily dose. Gains will be slow and even unnoticed at less than 20mg per day.

It is not suggested for even the most advanced user to ever go take more than four (4) capsules in any 24hr period, taking over 40mg per day is pushing it, though it can be done safely. Those with lots of experience and knowledge of steroids should make a responsible choice. An absolute max dose should not exceed 50mg, the five (5) capsule dose should only be used by someone who is extremely well developed and experienced. Expect more side effects in the higher doses.

How long can I cycle it for?

The standard length seems to be 4 weeks or 30 days. Some more experience users will go as long as six (6) weeks. Six (6) weeks can be done safely. There's no need to go over that amount.

WARNING

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is intended for adult men only. Not for use by women or anyone under 21 years of age. If you have or have had a medical condition or are currently using prescription drugs consult your physician before using this product. Avoid this product if you have any previous history of medical dysfunction or disease, including but not limited to high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid, or psychiatric disease, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, or have had a stroke. Do not combine this product with other medications or supplements. Do not exceed suggested servings. Consult your health care professional before use if you are taking any prescription drugs. Consult your health care practitioner before beginning any weight loss program.

Do not exceed 6 weeks of continuous use of this product. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional or poison control center immediately.

As with any dietary supplement, we recommend that you consult a physician before use

"This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease"

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I've heard this being talked about all over the place, and now I actually know what it is :) lol. Very informative write-up.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well I've heard this being talked about all over the place, and now I actually know what it is :) lol. Very informative write-up.
Good to hear it bro! Take advantage of the discount codes floatin around our subforum! ;)

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
I was just checking out the site and I didn't even see this

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I was just checking out the site and I didn't even see this
Beastdrol, Epistrong, Helladrol, Katana and Dieselbolan are ALL available at mrsupps.com, not at needtobuildmuscle.com

Also, take advantage of the discount codes Ive been posting around ;)

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
Beastdrol, Epistrong, Helladrol, Katana and Dieselbolan are ALL available at mrsupps.com, not at needtobuildmuscle.com

Awesome! Thanks!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
ohh i thought you where really asking! lol.
i wass gonan say its the best thats what lol

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

Mrsupps is G2G

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now allow me to give you guys the real write up on it bwahahahahahaaaa

What is Beastdrol?

Beastdrol is a true a anabolic steroid. It originally hit the market known as Superdrol, which was discontinued due to pressure from the FDA but has once again hit the market hard. It is NOT a pro-hormone. Beastdrol is described as a cross between Anavar and Masteron but in reality, it is a super-saturated, or 2-reduced, form of Anadrol. Anadrol has a =C-OH at the 2nd position, and if this is totally saturated (reduced) with hydrogen, it gives -CH3. Another way to describe it is that it is a 2a-17a-dimethyl of drostanolone, or Masteron. Masteron has a single methyl group at the 2nd position. Superdrol is a modification of this structure by adding another methyl group at the 17th position. With its inability to aromatize , since it’s already reduced at the 5th position, it cannot make estrogen.

A new super power has emerged and catapulted its self into the front of the debates. All across the internet. Now we see Dball vs beastdrol threads. Or poles asking people what they liked best dbal,anadrol, or beastdrol. Thousands of threads all across the net with beastdrol in the header. Poles asking whats the best oral steroid of all time.If you have seen any of the poles beastdrol is leading the pack on may of them and by staggering numbers on some.

Beastdrol first hit the market in the summer of 2009 and since then there is not a single steroid or bodybuilding forum out there that does not have at least 1 or two threads about the product on it. This product was designed by a very small company at the time of its conception and since then not a lot of money has gone into advertising it. NTBM and Mrsupps.com are no super sites. So for a product to reach far across the internet and get a mention on every site out there it must be a damn good product right??? DAMN F#*KING RIGHT I SAY!!!

beastdrol
2 alpha, 17a-Dimethyl-17B-hydroxy-5 alpha-androstan-3-one

Beastdrol is extremely powerful. It will produce substantial increases in lean muscle tissue and strength. Many people report getting better gains in lean mass and strength with Beastdrol than with any other oral steroid, with the exception of the strength from Anadrol. Though, the dose use with Anadrol is usually 100mg or higher, when a 30mg dose of Beastdrol is comparable.

The actual amount of muscle and strength gained is unable to be determined. There are too many factors that go into a training and diet regimen to accurately tell anyone how much strength and size they will gain. It is safe to say though, you will not be disappointed!!!

The type of gains that come from beastdrol are all lean, hard and the vascularity is just plan sick. The strength gains have been known to blow your mind and make others stop and gawk well you push more weight then they could ever dream of.

Do I need PCT with Beastdrol?

YES!!!!!!!!!!! A full PCT is always recommended when using steroids.

What sides can I get from Beastdrol?

Headaches, lethargy, acne, aggression (this is a good one I think), high blood pressure (HBP), thinning of the hair, and a decline in healthy cholesterol levels.

These are typical of any other steroid. I personally don't get any side effects other than HBP on Beastdrol. Almost all side effects can be reduced and or avoided altogether buy using proper on cycles support supplements and a proper pct.

Typically, no you do not. Beastdrol will not convert to estrogen, and in fact it will do the opposite to estrogen levels. When doing PCT, it is always wise to have one handy just in case. But I have yet to hear of someone needing an AI with Beastdrol.

No, it will not. Or for most people it should not but 1 in 100000 have reported getting gyno during a beastdrol cycle. Just like hundreds of people of the years have reported getting gyno well running a solo cycle of winstrol or var too. Nether of these on paper should cause gyno ether but they have and I have a theory about this as seen here
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/pro-hormone-natural-steroids-steroid-alternatives/157171-progesterone-estrogen-receptor-cross-over.html#post2679338
This is nothing more then a well thought out and researched theory and is open for discussion to any of the advanced users who care to speak with me about it.

Yes, it is. You should always use a liver supplement when using methylated oral steroids. The most common liver protection is Milk Thistle however there is a big problem with this.

http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/t3258/

Is this true? Its very very possible and that is enough for me. So High dosed or supper powerfully concentrated Milk Thistle would be even worse. What it all comes down to this. When it comes to my gains I am not taking any chances at all. When it comes to my liver I am taking even less chances. Why people use just plan old milk thistle or go around looking for the "bargain brand" and the "cheap stuff" when it comes to protecting on the the most vital organs in there body is beyond me. I also feel that when it comes to milk thistle its completely redundant to go and buy a brand of "high priced super Milk thistle" . If all you are going to use to protect your liver is milk thistle then you already missed the bus so don't go spending way more for high priced milk thistle :frustrate . If you are going to spend the extra money then get the best liver protection you can get for that money... Forged post cycle is known all over and it is in many stores. It is a great liver protection and it also has things to offset the down regulation that is caused by the tiny bit of milk thistle that is in the product.

I also like live-52 or Essentiale Forte N in injection form if you really want to be hard core. NTBM does have a new product called N2guard coming out that will make every single on cycle support supplement on the market obsolete

I'm under 21, should I use Beastdrol?

No. In fact, IMO, you should not use any steroid or hormonal product if you are under 21. So dont even think about asking me for advice about it if you are under 21 because I will not help you.

What dose should I take?

Typical dose ranges between 10-40mg.

I suggest the first timer to use 20mg. I don't see the point of running less than that. I don't suggest even the most advanced user to ever go over 40mg, though it can be done safely. I trust those with lots of experience and knowledge of steroids will make a responsible choice. An absolute max dose would be 50mg, but only for someone who is extremely well developed and experienced. Knows his body, knows what he can handle, knows the signs on onsets of problems. Expect lots of side effects in high doses.

The standard length is 4 weeks or 30 days. 6 weeks can be done safely. There's no need to go over that ever!!!

Should I taper my dose up or down off the product?

No.

I don't know why people still have the notion that you should taper doses with orals, just because it is legal. It's pointless. Pick a dose, and run it the entire time you are on cycle. If you are new to the compound then just run it at 20mg and if you find you can handle this then fine run it 6 weeks with the extra doses that you have rather then ramping up.

Where can I buy Beastdrol?

Right here: https://www.mrsupps.com/Product-Beastdrol_21.aspx
and use discount code Needto10 with a capital N for 10% off and the free 2-3 day shipping.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly...

Beastdrol is the only SD clone I will ever use.

I'm never running ANY cycles that don't incorporate the Beast into them.

You will fall in love with the stuff and it will hook you. Week 3 you start growing horns and start breathing like a bull in the gym.

Beastdrol 4 life. Period. The name says it all.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Big Bump for the BEAST!!

Great kickstarter, great bridge DS, great recomp tool.... Anything you could ever want from a steroid, you can achieve with Beast!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the beast: Transformation in a bottle

antknee

How hard is it to keep the gains from beast? i only ask because a buddy of mine did SD from PP and gained a ton of weight and got a lot stronger but it seemed to be all bloat- he kept some of what he gained but lost a vast majority of it..how is beastdrol? i keep seeing the words ' lean gains' and ' no bloat'..that for real?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
How hard is it to keep the gains from beast? i only ask because a buddy of mine did SD from PP and gained a ton of weight and got a lot stronger but it seemed to be all bloat- he kept some of what he gained but lost a vast majority of it..how is beastdrol? i keep seeing the words ' lean gains' and ' no bloat'..that for real?
With proper pct Beastdrol will allow for dry gains.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Its all in the diet bro... The more carbs you eat, the more glycogen youre forcing into your muscles.. My suggestion, try out our product Need2slin, which is an insulin mimicker, and that will help feed your muscles more of the nutrients youre getting from complex carbs and protein. If your diet is sloppy (as in too many calories over maintenance) you can expect to put on some water and maybe some fat.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now allow me to give you guys the real write up on it bwahahahahahaaaa

What is Beastdrol?

Beastdrol is a true a anabolic steroid. It originally hit the market known as Superdrol, which was discontinued due to pressure from the FDA but has once again hit the market hard. It is NOT a pro-hormone. Beastdrol is described as a cross between Anavar and Masteron but in reality, it is a super-saturated, or 2-reduced, form of Anadrol. Anadrol has a =C-OH at the 2nd position, and if this is totally saturated (reduced) with hydrogen, it gives -CH3. Another way to describe it is that it is a 2a-17a-dimethyl of drostanolone, or Masteron. Masteron has a single methyl group at the 2nd position. Superdrol is a modification of this structure by adding another methyl group at the 17th position. With its inability to aromatize , since it’s already reduced at the 5th position, it cannot make estrogen.

A new super power has emerged and catapulted its self into the front of the debates. All across the internet. Now we see Dball vs beastdrol threads. Or poles asking people what they liked best dbal,anadrol, or beastdrol. Thousands of threads all across the net with beastdrol in the header. Poles asking whats the best oral steroid of all time.If you have seen any of the poles beastdrol is leading the pack on may of them and by staggering numbers on some.

Beastdrol first hit the market in the summer of 2009 and since then there is not a single steroid or bodybuilding forum out there that does not have at least 1 or two threads about the product on it. This product was designed by a very small company at the time of its conception and since then not a lot of money has gone into advertising it. NTBM and Mrsupps.com are no super sites. So for a product to reach far across the internet and get a mention on every site out there it must be a damn good product right??? DAMN F#*KING RIGHT I SAY!!!

beastdrol
2 alpha, 17a-Dimethyl-17B-hydroxy-5 alpha-androstan-3-one

Beastdrol is extremely powerful. It will produce substantial increases in lean muscle tissue and strength. Many people report getting better gains in lean mass and strength with Beastdrol than with any other oral steroid, with the exception of the strength from Anadrol. Though, the dose use with Anadrol is usually 100mg or higher, when a 30mg dose of Beastdrol is comparable.

The actual amount of muscle and strength gained is unable to be determined. There are too many factors that go into a training and diet regimen to accurately tell anyone how much strength and size they will gain. It is safe to say though, you will not be disappointed!!!

The type of gains that come from beastdrol are all lean, hard and the vascularity is just plan sick. The strength gains have been known to blow your mind and make others stop and gawk well you push more weight then they could ever dream of.

Do I need PCT with Beastdrol?

YES!!!!!!!!!!! A full PCT is always recommended when using steroids.

What sides can I get from Beastdrol?

Headaches, lethargy, acne, aggression (this is a good one I think), high blood pressure (HBP), thinning of the hair, and a decline in healthy cholesterol levels.

These are typical of any other steroid. I personally don't get any side effects other than HBP on Beastdrol. Almost all side effects can be reduced and or avoided altogether buy using proper on cycles support supplements and a proper pct.

Typically, no you do not. Beastdrol will not convert to estrogen, and in fact it will do the opposite to estrogen levels. When doing PCT, it is always wise to have one handy just in case. But I have yet to hear of someone needing an AI with Beastdrol.

No, it will not. Or for most people it should not but 1 in 100000 have reported getting gyno during a beastdrol cycle. Just like hundreds of people of the years have reported getting gyno well running a solo cycle of winstrol or var too. Nether of these on paper should cause gyno ether but they have and I have a theory about this as seen here
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/pro-hormone-natural-steroids-steroid-alternatives/157171-progesterone-estrogen-receptor-cross-over.html#post2679338
This is nothing more then a well thought out and researched theory and is open for discussion to any of the advanced users who care to speak with me about it.

Yes, it is. You should always use a liver supplement when using methylated oral steroids. The most common liver protection is Milk Thistle however there is a big problem with this.

http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/t3258/

Is this true? Its very very possible and that is enough for me. So High dosed or supper powerfully concentrated Milk Thistle would be even worse. What it all comes down to this. When it comes to my gains I am not taking any chances at all. When it comes to my liver I am taking even less chances. Why people use just plan old milk thistle or go around looking for the "bargain brand" and the "cheap stuff" when it comes to protecting on the the most vital organs in there body is beyond me. I also feel that when it comes to milk thistle its completely redundant to go and buy a brand of "high priced super Milk thistle" . If all you are going to use to protect your liver is milk thistle then you already missed the bus so don't go spending way more for high priced milk thistle :frustrate . If you are going to spend the extra money then get the best liver protection you can get for that money... Forged post cycle is known all over and it is in many stores. It is a great liver protection and it also has things to offset the down regulation that is caused by the tiny bit of milk thistle that is in the product.

I also like live-52 or Essentiale Forte N in injection form if you really want to be hard core. NTBM does have a new product called N2guard coming out that will make every single on cycle support supplement on the market obsolete

I'm under 21, should I use Beastdrol?

No. In fact, IMO, you should not use any steroid or hormonal product if you are under 21. So dont even think about asking me for advice about it if you are under 21 because I will not help you.

What dose should I take?

Typical dose ranges between 10-40mg.

I suggest the first timer to use 20mg. I don't see the point of running less than that. I don't suggest even the most advanced user to ever go over 40mg, though it can be done safely. I trust those with lots of experience and knowledge of steroids will make a responsible choice. An absolute max dose would be 50mg, but only for someone who is extremely well developed and experienced. Knows his body, knows what he can handle, knows the signs on onsets of problems. Expect lots of side effects in high doses.

The standard length is 4 weeks or 30 days. 6 weeks can be done safely. There's no need to go over that ever!!!

Should I taper my dose up or down off the product?

No.

I don't know why people still have the notion that you should taper doses with orals, just because it is legal. It's pointless. Pick a dose, and run it the entire time you are on cycle. If you are new to the compound then just run it at 20mg and if you find you can handle this then fine run it 6 weeks with the extra doses that you have rather then ramping up.

Where can I buy Beastdrol?

Right here: https://www.mrsupps.com/Product-Beastdrol_21.aspx
and use discount code Needto10 with a capital N for 10% off and the free 2-3 day shipping.
Great info guys... Remember, and I cannot stress this enough. Run supports, esp liver supports with Beastdrol. N2Guard has you covered. And now is the time to stock up on it, 25% off on you entire order till the end of the month and free shipping. You can get it for $44.99 shipped right now with the discount. Even cheaper if you buy 3+ bottles. Simply put the items in the cart and apply the discount code
barbellbeast25

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=75

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last day to stock up on some Need2Guard for your Beast/Epi/Diesel whatever cycles you run! :D barbellbeast25 for 25% off

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Dont forget to run it throughout your PCT as well!

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Beast changed my life - each cycle has netted me 14lbs, and only lost 3-4lbs after. If I didn't get sick or have a baby, I would've kept all of those gains as well.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Its all in the diet bro... The more carbs you eat, the more glycogen youre forcing into your muscles.. My suggestion, try out our product Need2slin, which is an insulin mimicker, and that will help feed your muscles more of the nutrients youre getting from complex carbs and protein. If your diet is sloppy (as in too many calories over maintenance) you can expect to put on some water and maybe some fat.
I totally agree with DIET part. but for need2slin (which i LOVE) when bulking I would NOT use it too close to preworkout or post workout till a couple hrs later aftet you eat or had your postWO drink. its main compound BLOCKS carbs, Post-WO you WANT a inslin spike and those carbs.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
having said that im bulking now but using need2slin.
I was using 4-5caps a day when cutting in spring/summer.
now im using 2 caps a day, later in the day WAY after trainning. i feel its great for later in day/night for blockign carbs but also for its nutrient shuttling effects.
liking it sofar.
and my test/primo :p

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to run that bitch! rockon*
its very good.
but run test or at least NTBM DAA, transderm or m1d.
somthign to help with test if your plannign on using only an oral.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
its very good.
word, lethargy will be a b!tch if you don't run something with it. I'd choose transaderm myself

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE the beastdrol and acually have 2 bottles in my stash. im fighting running itnow.
but i know i want to finish off the DROL I have that i told me self i would never use again! lol
i hate drol. but have nuf for 25mg ed for 4-5weeks and its like 3 years old now and i think i should just use it up already lol might add 20mg dbol to it also though and then use the beast in JAN or FEB. (i dont like to run orals too often as there livertoxic)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
word, lethargy will be a b!tch if you don't run something with it. I'd choose transaderm myself
I prefer testE,cyp or sust for test. but hey if i needed to then DEFF the transderm!
I understand some will not pin (though in long run healther) so at the very least transderm would ve a very good addition.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transaderm + Beastdrol will without a doubt be a beast stack

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beastdrol is a beast!! gives my body hotter and powerful.. I take 1-3 beastdrol 1 cap 3 times a day spread out morning, Noon, and night. And body feels great!
Thanks NTBM! :clap2:
Matty!

You ever stack it with anything? I wanna know how crazy you get!

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
its very good.
I am. TNE, NPP, Phera, and Diesel. But not all at once...like run beast for 3 weeks, brake, diesel and phera

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I totally agree with DIET part. but for need2slin (which i LOVE) when bulking I would NOT use it too close to preworkout or post workout till a couple hrs later aftet you eat or had your postWO drink. its main compound BLOCKS carbs, Post-WO you WANT a inslin spike and those carbs.
It does not block carbs in anyway at all. What the hell are you talking about.. No it forces carbs to be pushed into muscles faster and or used. Not blocks them.. N2-slin is not a carb blocker..

Maybe some other slin products are.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Beasdrol ftw ! Best ph I have used hands down

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 12