HCGenerate - The Future of Post Cycle RECOVERY

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

What is HCGenerate?
HCGenerate is a natural testosterone booster that stimulates the body's own production of testosterone. It is totally legal while being the strongest over the counter PCT on the market today!

What is it used for?
· Post cycle therapy
· Stimulating sexual arousal
· Prevention of testosterone shutdown

Benefits of HCGenerate:
· helps prevent erectile disfunction
· keeps muscle gains Harder
· assists liver function
· promotes better mood and feeling of well being well using harsh pct drugs
· prevents rapid reductions in IGF
. prevents shut down well on cycle

.promotes natural testosterone production

· improves HDL
· totally legal
· no injections
….to name a few, however, this is not an all inclusive list of benefits!
For more information go to:
HCGenerate

HCGenerate:Supplement facts

Serving size: 5 capsules x 30 servings per container.

Fadogia Agrestis.................1000

Fenugreek PE (50% testofen).....1000

3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran....500

Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestre: 500mg

Vitamin E.......................200

LJ:100..........................100

Zinc............................7mg

"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

brandonp005

brandonp005

Awards
I take 5 caps per day and around Day 4, you really know this stuff is working!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Truthfully I find hcgenerate is best used during a cycle to keep sex drive up and shbg low during the ending weeks of a cycle when its most high and stealing gains from the end of the cycle. Run it during the entire cycle on short cycle to prevent The absence of an LH signaling from the pituitary. This will prevent the rapid onset of testicular degeneration. Or using it during the last few weeks of the cycle for pre pct and to add gains to the end and bring sex drive back up...

Then a pct using unleashed/postycle and forma-stanzol is the best follow up... Although many people do enjoy using the product during pct or anytime. No matter how you use it one thing is clear- Hcgeenerate will give a dead man a hard on. This product has helped men who have had sex drive problems for years. Do a google search on this product and read all the reviews. The product is magic mixed with science and innovation!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man....This sounds amazing. Actually the more I look, all your products sound amazing. Does it have "magic dust" in it? JW. You dont have to tell me if "thats" the secret!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh man....This sounds amazing. Actually the more I look, all your products sound amazing. Does it have "magic dust" in it? JW. You dont have to tell me if "thats" the secret!!
My wife wife is prago, so we have her pee in every bottle and then wait for it to dry. You cant tell anyone one this or I will have to kill you though.

But for real if you want to try this product or any almost any product we sell. Like our protein powders,forged burner, and others.

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2BM-STACKS/NTBM-sample-pack--p51.html

For only the price of shipping you can try any one of the products on the list in this product write up. Just buy the sample pack and then in the notes to shipper write what 3 products you would like a sample pack of. This means that for just the price of shipping you can try 3 of our products. 2 protein flavors and a hcgenerate sample. 1 forged burner, one protein, and a hcgenerate or what ever you like. Only 1 hcgenerate sample per customer and we give you enough hcgenerate to last a 6 days at the full dose.

Use hcgenerate for 6 days and by day 3 or 4 you will realize just how much of a powerful impact this product has on your sex drive alone. The synergistic blend of compounds blast your sex drive off the map and it only takes a few days to get this effect. For some people its takes effect in just a few hours to a day. This is why I say magic, because for a product to give the kind of results that hcgenerate does in the time that it does some people cant wrap there head around why.

Of course the reason is the right blend of compounds,the purity of the ingredients used, and the fact that we only use a extraction from the Fadogia Agrestis stem and nothing else.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Youz guyz should do us a coupon for HCGenerate.

And welcome aboard at AM.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was taking 10 caps a day stacked with Sustain Alpha....holy Libido lol

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Doesn't look to shabby....
Well OMG its MY mang Grambo the great lol.. How you doing big fella. Its been a wile since I seen you last. Last time I saw ya you were stomping around the PHF . That place has kind of took a noise dive hasn't it? Not nearly the traffic it had 7-8 months ago. Sucks they had to change everything like they did but I respect the place non the less. Still a lot of good bro's chilling out there.

Jessi still cranking out Most of the Purus labs line or what? He's made good people and I am Honored to call him a good good friend.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Youz guyz should do us a coupon for HCGenerate.

And welcome aboard at AM.
Bro, look around, there's discount codes everywhere. ;) a 10 and 15% off!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife wife is prago, so we have her pee in every bottle and then wait for it to dry. You cant tell anyone one this or I will have to kill you though.

But for real if you want to try this product or any almost any product we sell. Like our protein powders,forged burner, and others.

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2BM-STACKS/NTBM-sample-pack--p51.html

For only the price of shipping you can try any one of the products on the list in this product write up. Just buy the sample pack and then in the notes to shipper write what 3 products you would like a sample pack of. This means that for just the price of shipping you can try 3 of our products. 2 protein flavors and a hcgenerate sample. 1 forged burner, one protein, and a hcgenerate or what ever you like. Only 1 hcgenerate sample per customer and we give you enough hcgenerate to last a 6 days at the full dose.

Use hcgenerate for 6 days and by day 3 or 4 you will realize just how much of a powerful impact this product has on your sex drive alone. The synergistic blend of compounds blast your sex drive off the map and it only takes a few days to get this effect. For some people its takes effect in just a few hours to a day. This is why I say magic, because for a product to give the kind of results that hcgenerate does in the time that it does some people cant wrap there head around why.

Of course the reason is the right blend of compounds,the purity of the ingredients used, and the fact that we only use a extraction from the Fadogia Agrestis stem and nothing else.

WOW!! Dont see many other companies doing this. Good stuff

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I just want to add that I have been taking supps for 15 to 20 years. I have tried most of the natty test booster and by far, BAR NONE, th HcGenerate is the BEST out there. I have used it both on and off and absolutely love it. It is well worth the money, you will not be disatisfied..SJ

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
How does this compare to Deisl and Testopro etc?

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How does this compare to Deisl and Testopro etc?
Well testopro ingredients is as follows

Testofen (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside) 300mg

then they have a propietary blend of
Quercetin
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofura
Indole-3-Carbinol
Bioperine
that is a combined amount of 600mg so you kind of dont really know what you get of each one you just know its in there.

Hcgenerate is
Fadogia Agrestis.................1000mg
testofen.....1000mg
3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran....500mg
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestre: 500mg
Vitamin E.......................200mg
LJ:100..........................100mg
Zinc............................7mgmg

So right of the bat you can see it has over 3 times the amount of testofen, and Its almost a fact that it has way more overall 3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran per dose as well. Each comes with 30 doses per bottle. So when it comes to the two ingredents that they do have in common hcgenerate is 2 and 3 times more powerful respectively.

Overall Testopro has 900mg of ingredients per dose and hcgenerate has 2307mg per dose. As for all the other compounds in each product one could debate for weeks if not forever.

I have never used Testopro and over time I have learned that one really should not comment on how effective or ineffective a product may or may not be until they have at least tried it. So I can only speak about what is in the product when I talk about it, and from what I see I dont see anything wrong with it.

Its asking price at most stores is around 40.00 so about 5-10.00 cheaper then hcgenerate when you add in the discount code and free shipping from NTBM.com I think its a respectable price for a product of its kind and so is hcgenrate.

I can of course tell you my experience with hcgenerate and the experience and feed back I have gotten from the thousands of other users who have used the product. It does exactly what it is advertised to do, and has not only met but many many times it's exceeded the users expectations.

I can also tell you that along with the fact that hcgenerate is a oustanding product that works, it comes with a 100% money back policy that I am not sure you would get ordering the other product. You can open the bottle of hcgenerate and use it and still get your money back? In other words you actually get to use the product, experience the product for your self if you are not happy then you can ask for a refund and you will get it.

From what I understand looking at 99% of the return or money back policies of all other companies. It seems you can get the product and hold it in your hands. You can stare at the bottle for as long as you like, and in fact I guess you can even stare at the bottle for up to 90 days with some places. However the second you open the bottle there is no turning back your money is gone forever.

I have a feeling this has a lot to do with the fact that from the moment you open that bottle of product the advertising is over and the time for proving its worth begins. It seems every company is more then willing and all to eager to back the product they sell all the way up till that point, but there backing of the products stops at that moment. Kind of makes you wounder why they wont see it through till the end doesn't it?

Pm me any time for advice bro or call me at my help desk any time. I am always around.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will have to try this soon when I actually have some disposable income. Really like the dosing and ingredients.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well OMG its MY mang Grambo the great lol.. How you doing big fella. Its been a wile since I seen you last. Last time I saw ya you were stomping around the PHF . That place has kind of took a noise dive hasn't it? Not nearly the traffic it had 7-8 months ago. Sucks they had to change everything like they did but I respect the place non the less. Still a lot of good bro's chilling out there.

Jessi still cranking out Most of the Purus labs line or what? He's made good people and I am Honored to call him a good good friend.
Hey there Needto,

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you very quickly (also hitting you on PM in a minute) school is sucking up my time and energy. Never studied this much in the first 1.5 weeks haha

Ya I don't do a lot of stomping over there traffic has died down and just content has gone down as well. No hate though they had a business plan and executed how they saw fit. Still post there a little bit as its what I get compensated to do haha.....I am working on making this my main place of business along with MFF where I Moderate. I also do some here and there on BB,LB and even a South African board haha stretched relatively thin while being in school and doing some real life promotional stuff.

Ya you are correct basically. Jess and Brandon (Purus owner) are business partners and work together on most things. I haven't met Jessi yet but I hear good things from everyone that does. I know he is helping a buddy of mine launch a small line as well.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey there Needto,

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you very quickly (also hitting you on PM in a minute) school is sucking up my time and energy. Never studied this much in the first 1.5 weeks haha

Ya I don't do a lot of stomping over there traffic has died down and just content has gone down as well. No hate though they had a business plan and executed how they saw fit. Still post there a little bit as its what I get compensated to do haha.....I am working on making this my main place of business along with MFF where I Moderate. I also do some here and there on BB,LB and even a South African board haha stretched relatively thin while being in school and doing some real life promotional stuff.

Ya you are correct basically. Jess and Brandon (Purus owner) are business partners and work together on most things. I haven't met Jessi yet but I hear good things from everyone that does. I know he is helping a buddy of mine launch a small line as well.
O hell man I had no Idea jessi was part owner or involved at that level with the line. I just assumed he was involved with the manufacturing aspect and that was it. You know that brings a few things into perspective for me that I had been thinking about for a wile. I wont get into any of it though lol..

I went down and spent a week with jess,nate, josh, and the gang last summer and had a lot of fun thanks to them. They hooked me and a business partner of mine up with a nice comped pad chilling at the hyatt. http://www.dallasregency.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp place was just bad ass and I wished I could stay a hell of a lot longer then we did but as always we had to get back down to business.

Ya I post around a lot of them boards some times but ef is always going to my home no doubt about it. I am deff going to spend a lot more time on this forum and all the forums I sponsor though. I love all the forums and the line of work man, I tell you there ain't nothing like it. I have met so many awesome people all over the place its just crazy.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I'm scrounging up some funds for this possibly soon.

Hit me up in PM, I have a lay-away plan in mind for you.

:)

The stuff is potent, i have yet to run 10 caps. 4-6 does me just fine.
Add in some forma-stanzol and watch the f-out.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I cant wait to add this to the last 4 weeks of my cycle :D

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
Truthfully I find hcgenerate is best used during a cycle to keep sex drive up and shbg low during the ending weeks of a cycle when its most high and stealing gains from the end of the cycle. Run it during the entire cycle on short cycle to prevent The absence of an LH signaling from the pituitary. This will prevent the rapid onset of testicular degeneration. Or using it during the last few weeks of the cycle for pre pct and to add gains to the end and bring sex drive back up...

Then a pct using unleashed/postycle and forma-stanzol is the best follow up... Although many people do enjoy using the product during pct or anytime. No matter how you use it one thing is clear- Hcgeenerate will give a dead man a hard on. This product has helped men who have had sex drive problems for years. Do a google search on this product and read all the reviews. The product is magic mixed with science and innovation!!!
you do know that steroids lower SHBG and further eradicating it can make for easier gyno (SHBG is protective against gyno) and may make recovery a tad harder since SHBG is a necessary evil in restoring testosterone function.

i do agree with LH signaling while on cycle. novel idea. Id wait until 2 weeks before starting PCT to stop though ... personally.