NTBM Better Protein Bars

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

Protein bars are a great idea, but since their conception they have been flawed. High priced, full of sugar, loaded with additives and preservatives, disguised with sugar alcohol, and more often than not they are just a candy bar with added protein. Even the protein in most protein bars on the market is sub par. For decades no one has ever addressed the problems of today’s protein bars. It’s been nothing but more of the same over priced, fancy packed, tasteless bars. Until Now!

Needtobuildmuscle introduces BETTER PROTEIN BARS.

A high quality protein bar that is 100% natural with no additives, preservatives, corn syrup, or sugar alcohol. No gimmicks or sales tricks, just a fantastic new source of protein and nutrition that puts the power in your hands. Better protein bars are not bars that sit on the store shelves for years; they are bars that you make yourself, when you are ready. So not only are they 100% natural but they are 100% fresh.

Each better protein bar pack comes with all of the dry ingredients you need to make 12 fresh homemade all natural protein bars. What could be better than making your very own fresh protein bars? It’s simple; we took all of the work out of it for you. With the better protein bar pack all you need to do is pour it in a bowl, add in your wet ingredients and mix, that’s it. No long list of ingredients, no thinking, and no baking. In just 2-5 minutes from start to finish and you have 12 fresh, 100% all natural protein bars.

As if all of that wasn’t good enough here at Needtobuildmuscle we go one step further for you, the customer. Here at Needtobuildmuscle we have a mission statement “To provide body builders, athletes, and fitness enthusiasts with products tailored to their needs and designed to their detailed specifications” and we mean it.

We had this in mind when we created the better protein bars. Each protein bar pack comes with an original recipe which is printed on its label. But the magic doesn’t stop there. With a few simple modifications to its original recipe any better protein bar pack can be changed to fit any of your calorie needs or taste bud desires. All of the better protein bar protein packs original recipes, modified recipes, and calorie breakdowns are made simple, and listed for you right here at (needto’s kitchen) The options for the different flavors and variations that you can add in and try are almost LIMITLESS. Not only that, but the original bars have ALSO been made into two NEW pre-packaged flavor varieties that are now available as well, and those are chocolate banana and chocolate raspberry.

If you want bulk pricing on assorted flavors then just buy all one flavor and in the notes to shipper list how much of each flavor you would like. Thank you!!!

Here at needtobuildmuscle.com we believe the foundation of good business is trust. For this reason we stand behind all of our products with a 100% 30 day money back guaranty. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your product, just return the unopened or unused portion of the product to Needtobuildmuscle Inc at 100 Macy St Saftey Box 183 Amesbury, 01913 with a copy of your order receipt and contact information. We will issue you a full refund.

Original
calories 414
total fat 21g (95% omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids)
saturated fats 4g
trans fat 0g
cholesterol 40mg
sodium 136mg
total carbohydrates 36g
dietary fiber 4g
sugar 24g (mostly from honey)
protein 26g

Chocolate Banana
calories 392
total fat 20g (95% omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids)
saturated fats 4g
trans fat 0g
cholesterol 0mg
sodium 112mg
total carbohydrates 32g
dietary fiber 4g
sugar 21g (mostly from honey)
protein 26g

Chocolate Raspberry
calories 385
total fat 20g (95% omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids)
saturated fats 4g
trans fat 0g
cholesterol 0mg
sodium 112mg
total carbohydrates 31g
dietary fiber 4g
sugar 21g (mostly from honey)
protein 25g

"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

brandonp005

brandonp005

Awards
These are definately the most versatile bar on the market! They taste great and at a great price.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
These are definately the most versatile bar on the market! They taste great and at a great price.
Plus how many people can say they make their own bar...? AND if you're really creative, you can probably find things to add to these bars that still fit within your macros! I have not read one bad review about these...

Let me just point out that many of us on Anabolic Minds have a family and are not always able to make sure they eat the way they should. These bars are great as a healthy snack and a surefire way to keep a healthy metabolism going.. AND best part about it, you can have the kids help make the batches...

brandonp005

brandonp005

Awards
Plus how many people can say they make their own bar...? AND if you're really creative, you can probably find things to add to these bars that still fit within your macros! I have not read one bad review about these...

Let me just point out that many of us on Anabolic Minds have a family and are not always able to make sure they eat the way they should. These bars are great as a healthy snack and a surefire way to keep a healthy metabolism going.. AND best part about it, you can have the kids help make the batches...

Yeah really, your options with these bars are endless!

I personally love the original recipe heated up with some ice cold milk! haha
Damn I can't wait to get off this Keto diet! haha

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Yeah really, your options with these bars are endless!

I personally love the original recipe heated up with some ice cold milk! haha
Damn I can't wait to get off this Keto diet! haha
I got 2 packs of the original to eat before my cut.. Cuz im doin keto as welll :(

OH WELL I CAN ALWAYS HAVE ONE ON CARB REFEED DAY :D

SBT

SBT

Awards
LOVE these, and some of the new flavors that will be rolling out soon are off the hook! ;)