NTBM Reps introduce yourself here!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey, I'll start of with me. I am a new rep for NTBM, excited and proud!
This is really a top notch company with unique products that work.
I will post more about myself after work!

Alll other NTBM reps, get in here and introduce yourselves!

-Gamer

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

I pity the fools who don't take advantage of our products!!

Im glad to be running with such a great group of people... We promise to bring only the best to Anabolic Minds

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I pity the fools who don't take advantage of our products!!

Im glad to be running with such a great group of people... We promise to bring only the best to Anabolic Minds
Give us a lil bio about you ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
OK Gamer, I'll post a little about me...

Let me just say... 5 years ago, I never thought I'd be where I am today. I have a steady job, a place to call home, a beautiful, down girlfriend.... And recently I have become a member or more online bodybuilding communities. It really is motivational to have so many success stories, so many people willing to share advice and experience... I feel like I can really achieve anything that I put my mind to. Ive always been the stubborn type, have things my way, etc.. But Ive turned that attitude into an "unstoppable" mindframe. I consider myself driven, not by the material things in life but by those endorphin rushes, and the feeling of accomplishment.. I was turned onto this position by my friend Gamer, and I appreciate that sincerely bro. I also appreciate NTBM taking a chance on me, because I will truly bust my ass to PROVE to all of you out there that these products are not only one of a kind, but brought to you by someone who puts satisfaction beyond everything else. This company has proven a lot to me, in a very short amount of time and I feel like now I can give back to those who inspire me.

I encourage anyone who is interested in learning more about the company, or hell, anyone looking for a change of scenery, or a chance to expand your resources for knowledge, to come and join our community. What is there to lose? NTBM is here to support members of Anabolic Minds, and I hope to have the support of yall as well. Thank you everyone.

Last edited:
SBT

SBT

Awards
I'm here too!! Been working with n2bm first as a sponsored athlete, and now also as a rep, and like its been noted I LOVE being a part of company that really focuses on 110% customer service, not to mention top quality supplements!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm here too!! Been working with n2bm first as a sponsored athlete, and now also as a rep, and like its been noted I LOVE being a part of company that really focuses on 110% customer service, not to mention top quality supplements!
Hey there! I knew I seen you ;)!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Truly honored to be a rep for Needtobuildmuscle. Gotta thank UnrealMachine for throwing my name out there, and NeedTo for choosing me to rep his company. Thanks guys! :bigok:

I'm 26, been lifting now for about 4 to 5 years, really been dedicated to lifting and supplementing for the past 3 years now. I got a pretty good knowledge base on training, dieting, supplements and DS/AAS from experience and from researching on forums over the past years.

If you have any questions about anything related to training, dieting, supplementation, DS/AAS feel free to PM or Email me @

[email protected]

brandonp005

brandonp005

Awards
I'm a rep and sponsored athlete for NTBM. I'm very lucky to be a part of this team!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I'm here too!!

I have been lifting and supplementing for about 6 years now. AM has been my choice of forums since late 2006. I love it here!

I am very lucky and proud to be part of the NTBM family.

KTS!!!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK Gamer, I'll post a little about me...

Let me just say... 5 years ago, I never thought I'd be where I am today. I have a steady job, a place to call home, a beautiful, down girlfriend.... And recently I have become a member or more online bodybuilding communities. It really is motivational to have so many success stories, so many people willing to share advice and experience... I feel like I can really achieve anything that I put my mind to. Ive always been the stubborn type, have things my way, etc.. But Ive turned that attitude into an "unstoppable" mindframe. I consider myself driven, not by the material things in life but by those endorphin rushes, and the feeling of accomplishment.. I was turned onto this position by my friend Gamer, and I appreciate that sincerely bro. I also appreciate NTBM taking a chance on me, because I will truly bust my ass to PROVE to all of you out there that these products are not only one of a kind, but brought to you by someone who puts satisfaction beyond everything else. This company has proven a lot to me, in a very short amount of time and I feel like now I can give back to those who inspire me.

I encourage anyone who is interested in learning more about the company, or hell, anyone looking for a change of scenery, or a chance to expand your resources for knowledge, to come and join our community. What is there to lose? NTBM is here to support members of Anabolic Minds, and I hope to have the support of yall as well. Thank you everyone.
One thing I like to inspire in all of the people around me is not only a drive to achieve things for them self's in life. But a drive to help others. A understand of how good it feels to know you have made a substantially positive impact on others lives. Of course When I look for reps this is one of the first attributes I look for among other things. This ones got to be high on the list though..

People who are to self minded or wrapped up in them self's do not make good adds to our team. My pet peeves are people who live on a high horse, people who look down on others, greed, and drama queens. I run from these kinds of people like a one night stand saying she's got my baby :smileeek:

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Truly honored to be a rep for Needtobuildmuscle. Gotta thank UnrealMachine for throwing my name out there, and NeedTo for choosing me to rep his company. Thanks guys! :bigok:

I'm 26, been lifting now for about 4 to 5 years, really been dedicated to lifting and supplementing for the past 3 years now. I got a pretty good knowledge base on training, dieting, supplements and DS/AAS from experience and from researching on forums over the past years.

If you have any questions about anything related to training, dieting, supplementation, DS/AAS feel free to PM or Email me @

[email protected]
speaking of UnrealMachine where da hecks our buddy been? Have not seen him or heard from him in a couple of days. HMMM Hope he is alright.

SBT

SBT

Awards
Looking forward to getting to know some of you newer guys better!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
speaking of UnrealMachine where da hecks our buddy been? Have not seen him or heard from him in a couple of days. HMMM Hope he is alright.
I know where he is... Doing those damn barbell curls in the squat rack!

SBT

SBT

Awards
well get his @$$ out of there and BACK here!! :D

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sup dudes... Yea I wasn't very active on the forums for several days and right now I am actually on vacation for the weekend but I brought my laptop with me so iI'm able to keep up ;). So you will be seeing more of me.

As for myself, i started lifting in high school. When I stopped, i quickly became overweight and semi-depressed. Lifting weights really saved my life i think, gave me energy, motivation and confidence and I've been lifting consistently for almost 4 years straight now.

I think I have tried the majority of designer supplements around, and a large amount of research chems. I've ran many cycles, short to long. I've always been one to experiment, and I always like trying out new things. I think design and ingenuity open up lots of routes for making more successful cycles. I try to apply what I've learned and help out others as much as I can. I hope to continue that from the perspective of a rep for NTBM.

I like to say that there's a section of my brain that's dedicated to thinking about lifting and cycling and is always scheming something so I really enjoy being able to disseminate my thoughts to other people. I love answering questions and planning cycles and supplement regiments out with people so please if you have put in some time and need a deciding word, come to me.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good buncha people right there!!! Nice to have N2BM on this forum and all these great reps.

HankMcCoy

HankMcCoy

Awards
Exposing your emails like that is just asking for :spam:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to all of you. I've seen a lot of you in the anabolics section on a lot of different threads, and some of you have helped me out a lot with your posts. I'm happy for you guys as to be reps with NTBM. Seems to be a great company. Hell if unreal, gamer, and southern charm is here it must be. Which is why my next superdrol & epi order is gonna be beastdrol & epi-strong!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mmmmm team looks damn good :)

A little about me: I like chocolate milk. I work out lol.

Now... Let's kill that sh1t ;)

SBT

SBT

Awards
Mmmmm team looks damn good :)

A little about me: I like chocolate milk. I work out lol.

Now... Let's kill that sh1t ;)
never would have guessed that!! :p

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Y'all know me, present!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hello guys & an gals. I hope everyone viewing this comes and visits our forums for some fun, or just product info! :D

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to officially introduce myself to everyone here. I am a Supplement Moderator (training) over at N2BM. I invite everyone over there. It is such a Professional atmosphere over there..You will enjoy it..Thank you and once again, it's nice to meet everyone..Feel free to hit me up 24/7..SJ