Getting to know what NTBM and MRsupps is all about.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First off thanks for having us guys. I have been a fan of anabolicminds for years now and have been lurking around this forum for a long time. I have also been a sponsor of its sister site BBD.com for almost a year now.

I started needtobuildmuscle with a few things in mind. You can read about that here on the "about us page" of my site About Us

I state behind all the statements made in that write up and then some. People who know me best know that I am a good man who treats people the way i would want to be treated. All of the people I deal with be it customers or friends I take care of as best as I can.

My dream and My goal in this industry as well as in life is to change the way people treat each other, the way people do business, and to change the nasty image this industry has had for so long now. For to long people have thought of the sups industry as people trying to make a quick buck selling crap. Many of the fitness forums out there are filled with people who have a bad attitude and like to put others down. All the time I see people attacking others just for entertainment and personally I am down right sick of it.

For this reason you will never catch me attacking some one or even attacking back or getting down in the mud with someone who wants to throw dirt at me. I ignore arguments and e-fights as much as i can because I feel it helps no man.

Many of you will find that doing business with my companies is unlike any other experience you have ever had. I believe in the old saying "the customer is always right" and I trust my customers. I stand behind everything I sell with a 100% money back policy.

I have a no questions asked return policy thats as simple as it gets.
Shipping & Returns
Show me a company that has a return policy less then 1 line long! Open bottles I take them back, empty bottles you bet I take them back, no matter the reason if you are not happy with my products I take them back and I refund you the money. If you were a over seas order then I refund the price of shipping too!!!!!!!

I feel when you and I do business together we enter into business together and in order to do good business we both have to trust each other. You will find that you can trust me, and I will always trust you unless given a reason not too.

I sell only the best. I put my name on only the best. THE BEST!!! and although many people and company reps and people from top to bottom always argue little things. I can assure you when you finally put your trust in
my word by trying the products you will find out just what I am talking about. A few things to think about when you are ordering from NTBM or mrsupps.com

1. Both stores have a discount code that can be used all the time.
needto139 is a 15% discount for needtobuildmuscle.com
Needto10 is a 10% discount for mrsupps.com
These discounts always work all the time.

2. Both stores give you 2-3 day priority shipping all on orders for free in the USA or for only 20.00 world wide. All orders made at Needtobuildmuscle.com before 1pm eat time are shipped same day and any orders after that are shipped next day.

3. Both NTBM and MRsupps.com only works with the highest grade compounds and ingredients. Like it has been said in this thread. No one ever has and no one ever could Accuse os of being under dosed or of having impure ingredients and or compounds.

Many of the ingredients and compounds to make the NTBM products are out sourced from all around the world. I work with a manufacturer who has been one of my best friends for 7 years now. He is the only place who allows me to hand pic all of my products ingredients from many different sources around the world and have them sent to him to be used in the products. My Fadogia is bought str8 from a African Farmer and sent to a lab to have only the stems extracted. Then its sent to my manufacturer where it is tested and then placed in the products.

My Tribulus does come from Bulgaria and other compounds come from the best places I can find for them. Many people are under the impressions that everything is the same. That as long as a manufacturer meets FDA standards there compounds and ingredients are just as good as anyone else. I will not argue this fact with the masses and I will rarely waste my time trying to prove or get someone to understand things however anyone who uses the products will notice the difference. I let the products do the talking. If they do not speak load enough for you then My refund is always there at NTBM.com

Both NTBM and Mrsupps are always having cools sales. We announce these sales in advance to the members of our needtobuildmuscle.net forums first. Often 24 hours in advance to the members of the forums. Then I send out a email to my mailing list and then after all this I start announcing the sales to all the forums we sponsor.

So members of our forums always get first dibs. Our products sell out often because its not easy to get the best all the time and when it comes to products I am involved in I will never ever settle for anything less. I would rather a product be sold out for a wile then to fill it with a ingredient that is less then my standard. Most of our customers understand why we are like this and they are willing to wait for the best.

We do a lot of 20% off sales, free products with every order over a set amount, buy 1-2 or 3 and get one free, and all kinds of other deals like this too. So always be on the look out for these big deals and if you want to insure you get the deals before products run out then make sure you have a account on our forums.

NTBM is much more then just a supplement company. We are a very large and growing group of people and businesses that work together to do things right and change the world around us. I speak for everyone in the NTBM family when i say we are very proud to be a part of the anabolicminds forums and hope the best for our future here at anabolicminds. You guys are a great group of people and I am sure its going to be loads of fun getting to know all of you. .

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NeedToGetMuscle, is a great guy, and should be welcomed as such. He is very knowledgable on training, cycles, and supplementation. I have read many posts he has made on other boards, and many of them have helped me with what I know today.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM! Based on your aforementioned statements, both NTBM and MRsupps sound like quality supplement companies dedicated to upholding the consumer's integrity. Therefore, I'm definitely looking forward to placing order(s) in the very near future!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What a great company, and vey cool dude NeedTo is.

I'm truly honored to be a representative for NTBM!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome outlook you have on all of this. Great to find stand-up guys in the supp game. I will surely be checking your sites soon and will likely be ordering...because I'm a junkie :)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, you guys sound A+ in my book. Expect and order from this fella in the near future. I like a company with class. Welcome again to AM!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Needto is a great guy.

I told him I'm a man of my word and expected the same from him before I joined his team. He is a man of his word...

Glad it's all official :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see yall here and it looks like you guys will fit well! I need to grab some of yalls products and give em a go!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Both NTBM and Mrsupps are great and reliable companies!!!!!!!!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Needto is a great guy.

I told him I'm a man of my word and expected the same from him before I joined his team. He is a man of his word...

Glad it's all official :)
Only kind of man there is, in my eyes. Needto Really strives to make something better.. And I think it shows! Good to be working with some of my favorite AM members as well!

SBT

SBT

Awards
Sounds awesome!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Wow, you guys sound A+ in my book. Expect and order from this fella in the near future. I like a company with class. Welcome again to AM!
I hope you come check out the forum as well. Great community. I think if you like AM then you will like it there as well... Please come and join in, we'd love to have you!

link is in my sig bro

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope you come check out the forum as well. Great community. I think if you like AM then you will like it there as well... Please come and join in, we'd love to have you!

link is in my sig bro
I sgined up!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
brandonp005

brandonp005

Awards
You can't go wrong with ordering from NTBM or Mr. Supps. They both offer great products, fast ass shipping and unmatched customer service.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
You can't go wrong with ordering from NTBM or Mr. Supps. They both offer great products, fast ass shipping and unmatched customer service.
And how much is that fast ass shipping at NTBM?? I think I might have missed it ;)

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
welcome to am

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NeedToGetMuscle, is a great guy, and should be welcomed as such. He is very knowledgable on training, cycles, and supplementation. I have read many posts he has made on other boards, and many of them have helped me with what I know today.
Thanks my man. I have been busy ass hell the last few days and have not even gotten a chance to get out and meet some new friends around anabolicminds.

I have been stuck in pm's day and night on other sites only to come here and find my pm box is also flooded here on this forum too lmao... Well I love my job and I love the people so lets do this!!!!!!!!

I will find time to get out on the Am forums tonight if it kills me. Think I will pul another all nighter tonight.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks my man. I have been busy ass hell the last few days and have not even gotten a chance to get out and meet some new friends around anabolicminds.

I have been stuck in pm's day and night on other sites only to come here and find my pm box is also flooded here on this forum too lmao... Well I love my job and I love the people so lets do this!!!!!!!!

I will find time to get out on the Am forums tonight if it kills me. Think I will pul another all nighter tonight.
Hell yeah boss you're gonna love the site more and more, just like im loving NTBM.net more and more... But my job is not so appreciative! LOL

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM! Based on your aforementioned statements, both NTBM and MRsupps sound like quality supplement companies dedicated to upholding the consumer's integrity. Therefore, I'm definitely looking forward to placing order(s) in the very near future!
You bet we are. Big time my friend. Now i do not own Mrsupps.com but I work very closely with the company. I formulate most if not all of there products and I help them be a better company..

Ntbm however is all me and my team. Call my help desk number any time 24 hours a day 7 days a week and i will be there to talk, help, what ever you need.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
You bet we are. Big time my friend. Now i do not own Mrsupps.com but I work very closely with the company. I formulate most if not all of there products and I help them be a better company..

Ntbm however is all me and my team. Call my help desk number any time 24 hours a day 7 days a week and i will be there to talk, help, what ever you need.
Reps, big time!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

No joke, if you call him at 1am.. He will pick up :D..

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah boss you're gonna love the site more and more, just like im loving NTBM.net more and more... But my job is not so appreciative! LOL
HA HA your work don't want you checking out NTBM well they pay you to do it.
We keep NTBM forums clean so that its always work safe .

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
HA HA your work don't want you checking out NTBM well they pay you to do it.
We keep NTBM forums clean so that its always work safe .
LOL I never said it stopped me! ;)

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No joke, if you call him at 1am.. He will pick up :D..
If you call me at 3am on Saturday morning and I'm balls deep in some vag I will rest my beer on her head and take the call.. No matter what if I hear the phone ring I pick up.

:veryhappy:

No offense the the ladies its just guy talk. :heart:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you call me at 3am on Saturday morning and I'm balls deep in some vag I will rest my beer on her head and take the call.. No matter what if I hear the phone ring I pick up.

HAHAHAHAHHA I love it!!!! :bigok::box:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha that's funny but thats some real dedication!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmfao too funny!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

And boy do you love to talk boss man ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LMAO! funny sh*t!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The more I see what Needto and his company is about, the more I love it... If you give the company a try you won't regret it. I've been offered to work with supp companies before but this is the first position i've ever taken and I'm very glad to be here!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice got some good reps and repuation on here already. I can vouch for the high quality of the products for sure.

Grebeck

Grebeck

Awards
Needto has changed my life around and has always been there to help me whenever I needed! He's not joking about calling him at 2-3 in the morning, I've done it a few times, LOL! And his supps well, try them out best stuff I've tried in many, many years! Awesome company awesome service hands down!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Needto has changed my life around and has always been there to help me whenever I needed! He's not joking about calling him at 2-3 in the morning, I've done it a few times, LOL! And his supps well, try them out best stuff I've tried in many, many years! Awesome company awesome service hands down!
Drunk dialing? :D

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The more I see what Needto and his company is about, the more I love it... If you give the company a try you won't regret it. I've been offered to work with supp companies before but this is the first position i've ever taken and I'm very glad to be here!
Could not of said it better myself..
:)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Nice got some good reps and repuation on here already. I can vouch for the high quality of the products for sure.
That is much appreciated gentlemen!