Welcome Needtobuildmuscle and Mrsupps to AM!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't see that one coming.

Welcome to AM guys!

SBT

SBT

Awards
Nice sites!!! ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
WELCOME!!!!!! ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome aboard!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its the only product of that type that is actually beneficial to cholesterol so thats a huge plus
I did not know that.. sounds like a good thing to add to the end of a lipid killing cycle..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About time Need2buildmuscle is on here:D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow some wild looking products there... price on that Furaz clone looks a bit steep but 50mg per cap seems pretty substantial. I don't know much about these kinds of products though.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow some wild looking products there... price on that Furaz clone looks a bit steep but 50mg per cap seems pretty substantial. I don't know much about these kinds of products though.
NeedTo makes some top notch stuff!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Itching to try the furaz clone :)
In about a month we will be dropping the price on this product by another 10.00 . keep in mind you can also use the needto10 discount code to take off 10% of the price and mrsupps.com also ships all usa orders 2-3 day priority mail for free!!!!

SBT

SBT

Awards
In about a month we will be dropping the price on this product by another 10.00 . keep in mind you can also use the needto10 discount code to take off 10% of the price and mrsupps.com also ships all usa orders 2-3 day priority mail for free!!!!
nice!! gotta love saving everywhere you can!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
NTBM and the KTS! gang is in the house!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep in mind guys the Katanadrol 2.0 has 150 count(50mg) as well so thats more than double the amount most other clones have. Not a bad price with 10% off and free shipping!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to welcome Needtobuildmuscle and Mrsupps to Anabolicminds.com! Please take a chance to check out their websites and give them a nice warm welcome!
:welcome:

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes the product is dosed 50mg per caps at 150 caps per bottle. Its dosed the way the product should have been dosed in the first place. At needtobuildmuscle.com and mrsupps.com My team and I formulate all products with exactly the amount needed to get the best effects. We do things right or we do not do them at all. People will find that some of the products at ether store my seem high priced. Keep a few things in mind though.

1. Both stores have a discount code that can be used all the time.
needto139 is a 15% discount for needtobuildmuscle.com
Needto10 is a 10% discount for mrsupps.com
These discounts always work all the time.

2. Both stores give you 2-3 day priority shipping all on orders for free in the USA or for only 20.00 world wide. All orders made at Needtobuildmuscle.com before 1pm eat time are shipped same day and any orders after that are shipped next day.

3. Both NTBM and MRsupps.com only works with the highest grade compounds and ingredients. Like it has been said in this thread. No one ever has and no one ever could Accuse os of being under dosed or of having impure ingredients and or compounds.

Many of the ingredients and compounds to make the NTBM products are out sourced from all around the world. I work with a manufacturer who has been one of my best friends for 7 years now. He is the only place who allows me to hand pic all of my products ingredients from many different sources around the world and have them sent to him to be used in the products. My Fadogia is bought str8 from a African Farmer and sent to a lab to have only the stems extracted. Then its sent to my manufacturer where it is tested and then placed in the products.

My Tribulus does come from Bulgaria and other compounds come from the best places I can find for them. Many people are under the impressions that everything is the same. That as long as a manufacturer meets FDA standards there compounds and ingredients are just as good as anyone else. I will not argue this fact with the masses and I will rarely waste my time trying to prove or get someone to understand things however anyone who uses the products will notice the difference. I let the products do the talking.

So Maybe We do not sell products that are dirt cheap I am sorry about that. However when you include the discounts, the free shipping, and the quality of the products you are getting. You get what you pay for and our prices are within the industry standard for the kind of products they are and the effects you get from them...

NTBM also backs every single one of its products with a 100% no questions asked money back Policy.

ceo

Awards
Yes the product is dosed 50mg per caps at 150 caps per bottle. Its dosed the way the product should have been dosed in the first place. At needtobuildmuscle.com and mrsupps.com My team and I formulate all products with exactly the amount needed to get the best effects. We do things right or we do not do them at all. People will find that some of the products at ether store my seem high priced. Keep a few things in mind though.

Unless you know me, then you can get a special first time buyer discount code for 25% off about 15 different products at needtobuildmuscle. PM for details.

:)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
welcome guys.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Unless you know me, then you can get a special first time buyer discount code for 25% off about 15 different products at needtobuildmuscle. PM for details.

NICE!!!!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Didn't see that one coming.

Welcome to AM guys!
Hmm, yeah, my thoughts...I am a bit bewildered

But, yeah, they have some pretty solid products overall.

Welcome...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

2. Both stores give you 2-3 day priority shipping all on orders for free in the USA or for only 20.00 world wide. All orders made at Needtobuildmuscle.com before 1pm eat time are shipped same day and any orders after that are shipped next day.

3. Both NTBM and MRsupps.com only works with the highest grade compounds and ingredients. Like it has been said in this thread. No one ever has and no one ever could Accuse os of being under dosed or of having impure ingredients and or compounds.

Many of the ingredients and compounds to make the NTBM products are out sourced from all around the world. I work with a manufacturer who has been one of my best friends for 7 years now. He is the only place who allows me to hand pic all of my products ingredients from many different sources around the world and have them sent to him to be used in the products. My Fadogia is bought str8 from a African Farmer and sent to a lab to have only the stems extracted. Then its sent to my manufacturer where it is tested and then placed in the products.

My Tribulus does come from Bulgaria and other compounds come from the best places I can find for them. Many people are under the impressions that everything is the same. That as long as a manufacturer meets FDA standards there compounds and ingredients are just as good as anyone else. I will not argue this fact with the masses and I will rarely waste my time trying to prove or get someone to understand things however anyone who uses the products will notice the difference. I let the products do the talking.

So Maybe We do not sell products that are dirt cheap I am sorry about that. However when you include the discounts, the free shipping, and the quality of the products you are getting. You get what you pay for and our prices are within the industry standard for the kind of products they are and the effects you get from them...

NTBM also backs every single one of its products with a 100% no questions asked money back Policy.
Yah a lot of this comes clear at first glance.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Yah a lot of this comes clear at first glance.
I hope you get a chance to join our community as well. There are great members and a lot of good input. Hopefully we'll see ya there, the link is in my sig ;)

ceo

Awards
Hmm, yeah, my thoughts...I am a bit bewildered
Why's that?

There's already a shiat ton of sponsors here anyway. Everyone and their uncle's supp company seems to be represented here. What's the bewilderment of one more?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mr supps is bomb... check the link in my sig to see pictures of what their products are capable of.

Needtobuildmuscle has some amazing stuff.... I highly recommend N2KTS ....I have a feeling this product is gonna take over the pre-workouts out there.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why's that?

There's already a shiat ton of sponsors here anyway. Everyone and their uncle's supp company seems to be represented here. What's the bewilderment of one more?
Someone is being a smartass :D

let me ask you this.. Can you get these effective products anywhere else..?

NO!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
More shameless self promotion here guys, but if the AWESOME results like chocolatemilk's aren't proof enough, then by all means try them out for yourself, and save some money on already great deals!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanna know more about that 25% off that ceo mentioned, cause that puts the Forma Stanzol into a much more buyable range for me :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

I'll be starting Need 2 Slin this week (logging in my journal - sig) - welcome to the forum! :)

SBT

SBT

Awards
I'll be starting Need 2 Slin this week (logging in my journal - sig) - welcome to the forum! :)
NICE!! looking forward to your review on it!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wanna know more about that 25% off that ceo mentioned, cause that puts the Forma Stanzol into a much more buyable range for me :)
The 25% off is only for NTBM and its only for the products under health and wellness. It is also only 1 use per customer.

Needto10 is the 10% discount code for mrsupps.com and they also give free shipping. Keep in mind the forma-stanzol bottle is a 60 supply not a 30 day supply. Its 5 pumps am and pm and there is enough for 60 days worth at this dose. So after discount its a 22-23.00 a month product. This gives you enough to use for 2 pct's or enough to cover 8 weeks of a cycle not 4..

All other forumastane products out there are only a month supply. This product is not just a formastane product. it is much more then that. Think sustain alpha+formastane+more+2 months worth not one=forma-stanzol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
The 25% off is only for NTBM and its only for the products under health and wellness. It is also only 1 use per customer.

Needto10 is the 10% discount code for mrsupps.com and they also give free shipping. Keep in mind the forma-stanzol bottle is a 60 supply not a 30 day supply. Its 5 pumps am and pm and there is enough for 60 days worth at this dose. So after discount its a 22-23.00 a month product. This gives you enough to use for 2 pct's or enough to cover 8 weeks of a cycle not 4..

All other forumastane products out there are only a month supply. This product is not just a formastane product. it is much more then that. Think sustain alpha+formastane+more+2 months worth not one=forma-stanzol

Thanks for clearing that one up! I definitely agree that our product packs more bang for your buck, PLUS a few extra goodies.. This will definitely be a part of my arsenal my next go round. Thanks again NEEDTO

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just saw Katanadrol...MMMM...I think I want to overdose on this stuff.

ceo

Awards
beastdrol, katanadrol and dieselbolan are all good stuff bro. :)

ceo

Awards
Yeah, but the products in Health & Wellness section are like almost half of all the products at ntbm!!! :D