Advise please

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dracob_ View Post
    If it's something people would like to hear about, I'd love to take you all along my journey to my first comp, as I bulk and cut down for it by next May, can't guarantee I'll post every day but I think I could be very consistent (4-every day a week) with it. It'd be a long log obviously but if people will tune into it, why not
    Can you post what you normally eat and any supps taken like whey,etc.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    As a brand new lifter we'd expect faster initial progress. That coupled with whatever diet helped you shed all the fat! What did you change?
    Before I kind of was just eating whatever I want didn't worry about macros or calories or anything. And after a lot of research and being borderline depressed about what I was doing to myself. I decided if I'm gonna commit to lifting I'm gonna do it right and make the most of it, with a trial and error method of dieting I did this I think successfully by weighing every day and adjusting accordingly and eating clean with one cheat meal maybe every two-ish weeks and dialing in on proper training that's where I ended up after six months. By clean I mean my diet was very boring was essentially just eggs, chicken, oatmeal, bread and veggies.
    •   

3. Hey everyone, if you would like to see it I started a bulking log in the training forum section, I'd love it if you all tuned in, It'll be updated close to every day with my workouts and what I ate throughout the day and weekly progress pics

4. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    We have no "before" shot of his back. His previous BF% could have easily been hiding this from what pictures we have to go on.

I am thinking he was previously athletic? Physical job? Something built a good foundation.

That or AAS but he seems pretty sincere and he ceased EC use for safety... does not sound like a user lol
    Yeah. I am not at all questioning if he is natty. I am just jealous. Simple. Damn! I need to re-evaluate my training and diet, I guess.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dracob_ View Post
    Hey everyone, if you would like to see it I started a bulking log in the training forum section, I'd love it if you all tuned in, It'll be updated close to every day with my workouts and what I ate throughout the day and weekly progress pics
    I am down with this.. Please post your progress.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Movin to SoCal: Advise please!
    By doggzj in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 04:44 PM
  2. Critique and advise please. ( 2nd SD cycle )
    By Stinger124 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 09:42 PM
  3. Superdrol mid cycle question - advise please
    By THETEST in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 04:42 PM
  4. advise please
    By don30 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 12:58 PM
  5. phera-plex pct advise please