Taking Pump product for Competition

969c1

Awards
I am just curious and always trying to learn, but even competing in an natural class of body building, would one still consider taking a pump product prior to going on stage? Example, High Volumn, Plasmaject, etc.?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I am just curious and always trying to learn, but even competing in an natural class of body building, would one still consider taking a pump product prior to going on stage? Example, High Volumn, Plasmaject, etc.?
Of course. A lot of competitors will take a stimulant preworkout as well to get hyped up for the stage. Using a nitrate pump product back-stage before a show is very common. I would just be sure you've tried the product a few times first before taking it on the day of a show. Using a product like High Volume or VasoMax before pumping up would help to improve vascularity, definition, and muscle fullness on show day

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Of course. A lot of competitors will take a stimulant preworkout as well to get hyped up for the stage. Using a nitrate pump product back-stage before a show is very common. I would just be sure you've tried the product a few times first before taking it on the day of a show. Using a product like High Volume or VasoMax before pumping up would help to improve vascularity, definition, and muscle fullness on show day

BCC912

BCC912

Awards
Yup, if you look at people on YouTube just moments before competing, they often take in pump products like high Volume :)

deanX

Awards
What are other recommended products aside from High Volume?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What are other recommended products aside from High Volume?
I would also check out Vasomax, very solid profile for pumps and vascularity. Vasomax also delivers a mental focus component that brings the non-stim pump product to a new level.