Taking Pump product for Competition

1. Taking Pump product for Competition

I am just curious and always trying to learn, but even competing in an natural class of body building, would one still consider taking a pump product prior to going on stage? Example, High Volumn, Plasmaject, etc.?

2. Quote Originally Posted by 969c1 View Post
    I am just curious and always trying to learn, but even competing in an natural class of body building, would one still consider taking a pump product prior to going on stage? Example, High Volumn, Plasmaject, etc.?
    Of course. A lot of competitors will take a stimulant preworkout as well to get hyped up for the stage. Using a nitrate pump product back-stage before a show is very common. I would just be sure you've tried the product a few times first before taking it on the day of a show. Using a product like High Volume or VasoMax before pumping up would help to improve vascularity, definition, and muscle fullness on show day
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 969c1 View Post
    Of course. A lot of competitors will take a stimulant preworkout as well to get hyped up for the stage. Using a nitrate pump product back-stage before a show is very common. I would just be sure you've tried the product a few times first before taking it on the day of a show. Using a product like High Volume or VasoMax before pumping up would help to improve vascularity, definition, and muscle fullness on show day
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by 969c1 View Post
    Yup, if you look at people on YouTube just moments before competing, they often take in pump products like high Volume

5. What are other recommended products aside from High Volume?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by deanX View Post
    What are other recommended products aside from High Volume?
    USP's maxreps is on point in the pump department.
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by deanX View Post
    What are other recommended products aside from High Volume?
    I would also check out Vasomax, very solid profile for pumps and vascularity. Vasomax also delivers a mental focus component that brings the non-stim pump product to a new level.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

8. Hemavol - insane product
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-06-2016, 12:02 AM
  2. Best Competitive Edge Labs product for bulking
    By JayRock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 05:43 PM