Blackstone labs

maginooV2

maginooV2

Awards
Since I have tried anogenin for just a month. And recently purchased Abnormal, brutal ice and eradicate. Im just wondering if you guys can give me any feedback about this products?
I know I should have done my research first. But anyway, payment is done, just waiting for it.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
The only thing I have to say is, hopefully you went 3rd party. Either way, their products seem pretty over priced. I made the mistake of not looking into other options my first time. Wish I would've done a little research, would've saved my self over $100 and gotten better results.. lol

maginooV2

maginooV2

Awards
I see. Thanks for your respond. But if you dont mind, can you pm where you get the other products? Its just my first time doing these, so the black labs was likely my only choice.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I have to say is, hopefully you went 3rd party. Either way, their products seem pretty over priced. I made the mistake of not looking into other options my first time. Wish I would've done a little research, would've saved my self over $100 and gotten better results.. lol
They always price match for me if I phone in. But yeah if you can't do that DEFINTELY search around, you'll save hundreds easily

MikeyCO

Awards
Problem with Black Stone Labs (AKA Iron Mag LABS) is that a lot of their products are laced with pro-hormones and adulterated..

You can check out the list from USADA (United States Anti Doping Agency) supplement411.org/hrl/ and see the list of tested anabolics from BlackStone Labs.

This means if you are actually looking to build all naturally you should go some where else. Also if you are stacking or not treating their products as being "cycled" like pro's then you could have some bad neg side effects.