Big muscle

girish6030

Awards
Hey which is the best protein for big chest and biceps?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The kind you eat

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure you do the 8 hour arm workout a few times a year and do a loooooot of cable flyes. Like, 5 sets of 10 at every angle every Monday

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This has been fun, but they're just jacking with you. Protein alone won't give you a big anything, except a big gut if you eat enough of it. And steak means meat. You know, the kind you eat.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
On a serious note, don't waste your money buying protein powder. Spend your hard earned money on whole foods. Do some research on proper dieting and proper training technique; I suggest starting with mad cow 5x5, or the starting strength program. After a you learn how to control your diet and training, you can start becoming more specific. Good luck!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ugh

Deleted member 238667

Seriously though, I normally have the appetite of a bird and when I was younger I focused on chest and biceps. Once you throw some leg work and start a well rounded program, you'll see growth everywhere that won't make you look like a monster truck with the chassis of a shopping cart.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
First off..there is no protein that goes to biceps and Chest only..If there is I don't want it..for big arms train Triceps and Legs..back and chest and all muscles..unless you want to look lime a pigeon..eat,train,sleep =grow
Goodluck bro :)

Clayton Ray

Clayton Ray

Awards
I have a natural observation. Walnuts are high in omegas that are heavier like 6+. The heavier omegas go to internal tissue brain ect. When I eat walnuts I feel the omegas following their natural metabolic pathways toward the upper body and depositing in my chest and arms. I have not seen any science on this metabolic process lately. Yet if you check it with authority I feel it is a proven model of nutrition for chest and arm development.

Snow3y

Snow3y

Awards
I lol'd

jamesrick80

Awards
Why do people ask these questions...google is your friend

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has been fun, but they're just jacking with you. Protein alone won't give you a big anything, except a big gut if you eat enough of it. And steak means meat. You know, the kind you eat.
Why do you have to take our fun away?. Meanie.