Online Coaching

FitExpress

FitExpress

Awards
Hi guys,

I'm starting an online coaching business but Im new at this. Any coaches out there have advice for me? Or potential clients? I'm trained by 3DMJ and Born Fitness :)
My rates are negotiable because I believe nobody should be excluded from fitness on the basis of price.

Thanks
Zayne

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what are your accomplishments? Why should someone pick you as a coach? What makes you unique?

It comes down to knowing how to drive relevant traffic and how to angle yourself to be unique when closing leads.

FitExpress

FitExpress

Awards
I'm a military fitness instructor in charge of brigade exercise planning but I'm geared towards bodybuilding and have made significant progress and transformation in my time training.
I'm patient and attentive to my clients needs and will always go the extra mile to help them out. I believe in empowering clients with information and skills to think for themselves, not just rely on me. I hope that some day clients will be able to achieve their goals themselves without needing someone to spoon feed them.

enhancedceo

enhancedceo

Awards
I'm a military fitness instructor in charge of brigade exercise planning but I'm geared towards bodybuilding and have made significant progress and transformation in my time training.
I'm patient and attentive to my clients needs and will always go the extra mile to help them out. I believe in empowering clients with information and skills to think for themselves, not just rely on me. I hope that some day clients will be able to achieve their goals themselves without needing someone to spoon feed them.
Build a website.
Get testimonies from former clients.
Continue getting certifications.
Start small but have HUGE dreams.
Be your product.
Network.
Go to shows and events.
Get business cards.
Canvas.
Always keep learning (goes along with getting more or a certification).
have your legal ducks in a row (insurance, certs, etc). Makes you look more professional

Fitness001

Awards
This is a good thinking It's a good way of training because some people have no time to going gyms and fitness clubs but he watches online programming and collect best instructions and advice how to maintain your body .Good Luck .Thanks

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
I recently made online coaching my full time position due to my company expanding at an extremely high rate.

The biggest thing is you NEED to be different and bust your azz. Why would someone hire you over another coach?

Fitness001

Awards
You hire Only coach it's good to maintain your fitness but if you can hire coach with physical appear then it is most better for you because trainer instruct good when he physically appear then if you doing any wrong exercise then he inform you as soon as possible and also you get hurry.this is my opinion otherwise you hire then good luck .thanks