Stubborn low back fat

brendan1991

brendan1991

Awards
Anyone else had this problem? Is it just a case of sticking with the diet, or should I throw in some diet breaks, carb refeeds etc to try kickstart more fat loss.

David147

Awards
It takes patience, especially if you haven't worked out in a while. It takes your body about 2 to 3 months to be able to see a substantial difference for all of your efforts.

So keep grinding away! One key thing that you can do is to change your workouts every couple of days to help challenge your body more. The same workouts...will yield the same results.

It' hard to spot train, so keep doing what you are doing and add different workouts and you will be able to see the results that you want.

Hope this helps you!

jerisonross

jerisonross

Awards
It definitely takes patience. But you could also incorporate some carb back loading. This has proven very effective for me and my teammates. Are you familiar with carb back loading and how to do it?

Sailicii

Sailicii

Awards
I am still new to this.. Would you mind explaining what carb back loading is and how to Go about it?

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
I am still new to this.. Would you mind explaining what carb back loading is and how to Go about it?
Carb back loading is eating a majority of your carbs at night before bed. I use it as i train first thing in the AM so having that amount of glucose available is beyond optimal for me. My carbohydrates typically are consumed 40-50% peri workout and 40-50% before bed…most optimal times to utilize glucose for my schedule