Front Head Delt Building

grippo1986

grippo1986

Awards
While working out in the gym the other day, my wife took a pick of me doing some curls with an EZ bar while standing. My shoulders seem to be disproportional, i have not developed a front head on my delt. In the pick my sid and rear delt seem much larger.

What moves will hit this area? My newest shoulder session includes the Arnold press (which make me want to cry.....>:0[ ) and my chest sessions always start off with incline DB press.

Tips.......

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seated front raises can work wonders. Post some pics and we can give feedback, usually the front/lateral delts are always big while the rear delts lag behind.

You might also just be chest/tri dominate and your front delt doesn't get much action during traditional pressing movements. Hence the front raises.

grippo1986

grippo1986

Awards
Thx for the input will post soon. Work has been killer last two weeks.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
You have a pic to post? I find this interesting has a lot of people have issues with their rear delt and front delt is over developed as they do a lot of general OH pressing and benching.

dieseljay74

dieseljay74

Awards
You have a pic to post? I find this interesting has a lot of people have issues with their rear delt and front delt is over developed as they do a lot of general OH pressing and benching.
I do too. That's very rare from my experience. I like to finish off my delt days with front raises holding a 45lb plate. For some reason, at least for me, I get a much better "feel" in the front delts as opposed to FR's with dumbbells or even a bar.

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Seated front raises can work wonders. Post some pics and we can give feedback, usually the front/lateral delts are always big while the rear delts lag behind.

You might also just be chest/tri dominate and your front delt doesn't get much action during traditional pressing movements. Hence the front raises.
This...these have helped me wonders..but my rear delts lag a little now ha...my front dealts are growing to fast...heavy bent over rear flys are my fav...heavy deadlifts have really helped shape my overall dealts well pretty much my whole body ha