66 days out from first show

nickbagels

nickbagels

Awards
So I'm trying to do my first show, I've meet with a posing coach and have a diet plan and workout plan. I'd like y'all to rate where I'm at right now and tell me what I might could change. I'm at around 8-9 bf%

Attachments

FranARG

Awards
Looks good. You could work a little bit more on your back and delts, IMHO.
Keep the great work!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree! moar delts/back and im guessing bigger legs too but I cant tell from this angle. what are you competing in?
do you use supplements?

nickbagels

nickbagels

Awards
Yea my legs are behind a lot, but I'm doing physique so it doesn't matter as much since I will be wearing board shorts. And yea I use universal whey, animal flex, animal pak, animal pm, muscle pharm creatine, xtend, and dymatize casein

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not bad. More delts and lats. I would also try to slim the lower abdomen region down a bit more but I'm sure you have that covered.

FranARG

Awards
I dont think he needs to slim the lower abs, he just needs to work them more to make em pop out

nickbagels

nickbagels

Awards
I'm about to start hitting chest and back twice a week, one heavy day and one light day. Just started an an circuit today that I'm gonna cycle every other day. Main goal is to get my diet on point. Been eating really well recently and it's paying off