58 days OUT !!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
    •   
       

    •   
       


  1. Love these videos man!
    Workout Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240313-turnin-into-f-20.html
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/NaturallyGreatBB

  2. Great videos man!

    Late but in

  3. How many calories were you eating daily to get to that sort of condition?

  4. Things I learned:
    People will call you out for juicing with only 68KG of mass.

  5. looking jacked up bro keep it up!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Ozchuck View Post
    Things I learned: People will call you out for juicing with only 68KG of mass.
    There's no requirement of weight for juicing lol. If a 100 lb 15 year old wants to juice he can do it. There are plenty of juicers who won't even break 180 lbs

  7. I am 100 percent natural guys

  8. hes baaaack!

  9. As I made a post about Natty guys just last night. I've looked at all of your videos now. And I truly do hope that you're natural man. Gives me hope for the sport and hope for myself as I'm always tempted to run something.

  10. Dub I am 100% natural I assure you tomorrow I will be competing again

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JoeRich View Post
    Dub I am 100% natural I assure you tomorrow I will be competing again YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSWRNiwACBk
    im here at the Rochester show

    Come say what up

    My girls competing im backstage w her

  12. Saw Ya real fast during your interview man

  13. It was awesome meeting you....so very nice we def need to grab a workout it put it up on the channel!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RecompMan View Post
    im here at the Rochester show

    Come say what up

    My girls competing im backstage w her

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JoeRich View Post
    It was awesome meeting you....so very nice we def need to grab a workout it put it up on the channel!!!!
    im back in long island man!

    Her next show is in June

    I'll be in the city for tbat

  15. ahhhh well let me know keep me informed buddy

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 28 days out..........
    By thatoneguy in forum Pics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 07:29 PM
  2. Quick video of posing/pics 11 days out
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 08:31 AM
  3. 3 days out
    By rysigpi in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 11:58 AM
  4. 2-days out from first contest
    By cgb6810 in forum Pics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 06:38 PM
  5. Two days out.
    By Nuteboy in forum Pics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-30-2004, 07:46 AM
Log in
Log in