2 a day training... what can i get out of it?

tito1217

tito1217

Awards
hey peeps
Currently training for the nga sunshine state classic and ocb west coast classic. Out of curiosity i'm wanting to train 2 a day.
So, as a natty with the proper diet and supplementation, can this be over-training? whats the benefits? also, what would a layout of this training look like?

thanks!

ChrisW002

ChrisW002

Awards
2 training sessions a day, 7 days a week?

ChrisW002

ChrisW002

Awards
You can avoid over training by making one of the sessions intense and the other light, like an active recovery or cardio or something. Also dont train that often for more than 2-3 weeks in a row. Then take an easy week then 2-3 more weeks of 2 a day's.

Overtraining doesnt happen instantly or over one training session, or even over a week or 2. Thats called over reaching which can be beneficial. But continuous over reaching with out a recovery or taper period somewhere, then youll more than likely over train.

What would your split be like? Like monday 1 chest, monday 2 back, ect...

BamaBrawler

BamaBrawler

Awards
I usually lift twice a day at least two days outta the week ex back and bis then legs later on during the day. Do abs second training session to cause I hate workin them after an intense session

ChrisW002

ChrisW002

Awards
Yeah what what every day? Im looking for how many times you do what muscle groups and when and stuff

tito1217

tito1217

Awards
based on the fact that i know very little on 2 a day i haven't come up with a training split. i know of the weak points that i want to improve so my guess will be to hit these more often. will need to concentrate my training on rear delts, traps and calves. Major points i will like to bring up to stage

Does anyone suggest any program or website that gives tips and suggestions on how to follow this routine?

(YES, i'm using google)

Alphamale17

Alphamale17

Awards
hey peeps
Currently training for the nga sunshine state classic and ocb west coast classic. Out of curiosity i'm wanting to train 2 a day.
So, as a natty with the proper diet and supplementation, can this be over-training? whats the benefits? also, what would a layout of this training look like?

thanks!
How much do you eat a day ?

jguner

Awards
Do your weak points 3 times in a week, intense in the beginning and end (ex. Monday and thursday, friday) and light on a day mid week (tues) to get some lactic acid out. Do every other bodypart twice or once, depending on how much work is needed.

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
I usually lift twice a day at least two days outta the week ex back and bis then legs later on during the day. Do abs second training session to cause I hate workin them after an intense session
Same.