- 04-28-2013, 11:38 AM
- 04-29-2013, 08:14 AM
What about any clear front, back and side pics!?
I take it you are rt handed?
Do you ever do DB or single arm/limb work?
Does your left side drag behind the rt at all on say bar presses etc.?
What is your age?
How long have you been training?
I had a few discrepancies when I started out, with some rt shoulder droop. Over time and some balanced work whilst paying attention to all the facets of flexibility and "even pushing" from both sides etc. etc. it is quite fine now.
At times when people first start training, one side is stronger from activities they were used to doing, like throwing, kicking etc. with their dominant side. Eventually thru more balanced training one side does not gewt used more and I think this can even out moreso.
04-29-2013, 12:19 PM
I'm 28 and I've only been lifting for 3 years. I've already made good progress it's just my left deltoid area. I'll take some better pics also
Similar Forum Threads
- By jonnyp in forum PicsReplies: 29Last Post: 06-17-2008, 12:44 AM
- By UKhardgainer in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2008, 09:46 PM
- By EasyEJL in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2008, 12:05 PM
- By DataCaliber in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 08-06-2004, 12:13 PM
- By sepheus61 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2004, 08:07 PM