From obesity to the stage

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by spendingdinar View Post
    Your a champ 4 sure!, you did it man your an inspiration.
    Thanks for the kind words

2. Can I ask you a question, Did you ever deal with people calling you skinny? Because I used to be 330 im down to 250 17% bodyfat I have 25lbs to go before I lean bulk and people can mistake your getting lean phase for becoming anorexic its F-ing with my head but I know I need to just lose this last bit then show them.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by spendingdinar View Post
    Can I ask you a question, Did you ever deal with people calling you skinny? Because I used to be 330 im down to 250 17% bodyfat I have 25lbs to go before I lean bulk and people can mistake your getting lean phase for becoming anorexic its F-ing with my head but I know I need to just lose this last bit then show them.
    Congrats on your progress. I just ignored everyone. Do what you're doing for you. Most of my "friends" keep telling me to put some weight on, but I think they just feel insecure about themselves.

And it's definitely a mental game. I've heard someone say that when they bulk they have lean envy and when they cut they have bulk envy. Just find a spot where you're happy with yourself and healthy.

4. I can really relate in this topic ...I was 325.......down to 217 with a goal of 205......not sure what my BMI is but I just ordered a caliper. I did this 100% legal and proper......good old fashion exercise and nutrition .......I am subsequently addicted to this lifestyle......my original goal was 240. I am going to continue and see where this goes. Congrats to all who have dedicated and sacrificed to enjoying a NEW lifestyle.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingOFbeers View Post
    I can really relate in this topic ...I was 325.......down to 217 with a goal of 205......not sure what my BMI is but I just ordered a caliper. I did this 100% legal and proper......good old fashion exercise and nutrition .......I am subsequently addicted to this lifestyle......my original goal was 240. I am going to continue and see where this goes. Congrats to all who have dedicated and sacrificed to enjoying a NEW lifestyle.
    Congrats to you! That is amazing and an inspiration. Keep up the great work!
    •   

6. Awesome champ!

7. That is truly amazing congrats you deserve it :-)

8. Great work mate! Getting in comp shape is super hard and takes a lot of discipline and dedication.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

9. Insanity! Makes your story even COOLER

Mad Mad PROPS bro!

Can you share your eating regimen AND dieting regimen pre-contest?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jim k View Post
    I did it 100% clean. Due to a medical condition I cannot even have caffeine.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

10. Thank you guys. I weigh and measure all my foods. At this point I don't really need too, I could eyeball it, but I just prefer to measure. I stick to a prescribed amount of macros daily. There are times when I'll go a day or several eating crap but then I get right back on track. I've maintained the weight loss now for over 3 years.

I'm currently prepping for my next show and have cut out all cheat meals for now. Otherwise my macros are not much different precontest or regular.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Camp23451's Road to the Stage!!
    By camp23451 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 02:39 PM
  2. Jjohn's way to the stage!
    By jjohn in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 04:15 PM
  3. Jjohn's way to the stage!
    By jjohn in forum Workout Logs