From obesity to the stage

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Really cool. No bs, just getting the job done. Congrats. I also looked at this site for about 2 years before ever joining. So much knowledge here and respectable people (unlike bodybuilding.com..)
    Thank you! There is a ton of knowledge on here. And more importantly, a bunch of good people that want to help others.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jim k View Post

    Thank you! There is a ton of knowledge on here. And more importantly, a bunch of good people that want to help others.
    That's the whole reason for bring part of a community. Watch any beginner ask questions on bb.com and witness immature amateurs rip him to shreds. You look awesome ina years time but the dream doesn't stop here you sir have more to achieve!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post

    That's the whole reason for bring part of a community. Watch any beginner ask questions on bb.com and witness immature amateurs rip him to shreds. You look awesome ina years time but the dream doesn't stop here you sir have more to achieve!
    Haven't used bb.com. Thanks, the dream def continues. I'm contest training now for my next show.

  4. Your a champ 4 sure!, you did it man your an inspiration.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by spendingdinar View Post
    Your a champ 4 sure!, you did it man your an inspiration.
    Thanks for the kind words.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by spendingdinar View Post
    Your a champ 4 sure!, you did it man your an inspiration.
    Thanks for the kind words

  7. Can I ask you a question, Did you ever deal with people calling you skinny? Because I used to be 330 im down to 250 17% bodyfat I have 25lbs to go before I lean bulk and people can mistake your getting lean phase for becoming anorexic its F-ing with my head but I know I need to just lose this last bit then show them.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by spendingdinar View Post
    Can I ask you a question, Did you ever deal with people calling you skinny? Because I used to be 330 im down to 250 17% bodyfat I have 25lbs to go before I lean bulk and people can mistake your getting lean phase for becoming anorexic its F-ing with my head but I know I need to just lose this last bit then show them.
    Congrats on your progress. I just ignored everyone. Do what you're doing for you. Most of my "friends" keep telling me to put some weight on, but I think they just feel insecure about themselves.

    And it's definitely a mental game. I've heard someone say that when they bulk they have lean envy and when they cut they have bulk envy. Just find a spot where you're happy with yourself and healthy.

  9. I can really relate in this topic ...I was 325.......down to 217 with a goal of 205......not sure what my BMI is but I just ordered a caliper. I did this 100% legal and proper......good old fashion exercise and nutrition .......I am subsequently addicted to this lifestyle......my original goal was 240. I am going to continue and see where this goes. Congrats to all who have dedicated and sacrificed to enjoying a NEW lifestyle.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kingOFbeers View Post
    I can really relate in this topic ...I was 325.......down to 217 with a goal of 205......not sure what my BMI is but I just ordered a caliper. I did this 100% legal and proper......good old fashion exercise and nutrition .......I am subsequently addicted to this lifestyle......my original goal was 240. I am going to continue and see where this goes. Congrats to all who have dedicated and sacrificed to enjoying a NEW lifestyle.
    Congrats to you! That is amazing and an inspiration. Keep up the great work!

  11. Awesome champ!

  12. That is truly amazing congrats you deserve it :-)

  13. Great work mate! Getting in comp shape is super hard and takes a lot of discipline and dedication.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  14. Insanity! Makes your story even COOLER

    Mad Mad PROPS bro!

    Can you share your eating regimen AND dieting regimen pre-contest?
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by jim k View Post
    I did it 100% clean. Due to a medical condition I cannot even have caffeine.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  15. Thank you guys. I weigh and measure all my foods. At this point I don't really need too, I could eyeball it, but I just prefer to measure. I stick to a prescribed amount of macros daily. There are times when I'll go a day or several eating crap but then I get right back on track. I've maintained the weight loss now for over 3 years.

    I'm currently prepping for my next show and have cut out all cheat meals for now. Otherwise my macros are not much different precontest or regular.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Camp23451's Road to the Stage!!
    By camp23451 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 02:39 PM
  2. Jjohn's way to the stage!
    By jjohn in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 04:15 PM
  3. Jjohn's way to the stage!
    By jjohn in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 08:07 AM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 12:38 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 05:13 PM
Log in
Log in