Blog of 12 weeks follow me and help me few this!

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
Ok I'm doing this to help others but mostly Haley my self instead of cheating my meal I'm just going to post on here and someone to tell me. Can do it lol anyways here's abit about me

Age 22
Height 5'7 to 5'8
Weight 180
Goal weight 150
Training 4 days a week doing hybrid training mixing bodybuilding with power lifting
Cardio mostly fasted in the morning 20 mins but may change to after workout it depends. 4 days week
Diet
Gym time 1 hour and 10 mins mostly

8am 5 eggs ( 2 yolks ) 1 apple multivitamin and green tea ( pill form )

11:30am 110g of cooked salmon fish with 50g of cooked brown rice and 100g of cooked vegs

3pm 110g of cooked diced beef steak with 50g of cooked brown rice and 100g of Cooked veg

5:30pm 110g of cooked chicken fillets and 50g of cooked brown rice and 100g of cooked veg

7pm gym till around 820 to 830pm 30g of whey protein shake

9pm 50g of almonds and 100g of can tuna

Now this is the best diet if ever had! May not be great to some but it's by far the best I can afford and come up and the reason I'm saying cooked is because all these meats are weighing at around 200g uncooked so when I cook it loses weight so it Cerys but always above 100g cooked

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to be an a$s, but you need to proofread before you post.
I know that you are not from the US, but regardless--autocorrect (or something) is leading to some very odd word choices in your post.
As is, it is impossible to understand what you are trying to say let alone follow along in your log.

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
Not trying to be an a$s, but you need to proofread before you post.
I know that you are not from the US, but regardless--autocorrect (or something) is leading to some very odd word choices in your post.
As is, it is impossible to understand what you are trying to say let alone follow along in your log.
Sorry it's texts talk, my bad ha il try and wright more Pronounced and Correct thanks

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
Ok guys i have cheated a liltle :( I had 10 small Gingerbread man cookies each is around 180 kals ...... I know I'm a dickhead I need to fix my **** up if I realy want to lose weight and tone up! God

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
Was doing good but had Macy's today I swear I'm done nomroe cheat days for 10 days now !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nostrum420 Apex Alchemy 0
TattTrash Anabolics 100
jakz General Chat 7
Olympus Labs 15
dsade Evomuse 0