Random question and thoughts....

Rush8780

Rush8780

Awards
Just wanted to hear people's thoughts on this subject. Once and awhile say maybe 1-2 times during a 3 month span going out with the guys and having a couple of beers. I'm not saying get wasted, just a few beers while hanging out, grilling, watching the game, things like that. What's your thoughts as far as affecting your training just doing this every so often, kick back and relax a little? Comments please

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
totally fine. 1 day of bad diet wont make you fat and out of shape. just like one day of good diet wont make you a fitness model

Rush8780

Rush8780

Awards
Great advice brother never heard it put that way, thanks

PaulBlack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You gotta take the time to smell the pizza dude...!!!!!!
All work and no play makes... well, you know
As far as it effecting my training!? it helps it. Makes one more well rounded and not so myopic.
Variety IS THE PEPPERONI of life.

supbrah

Awards
Just wanted to hear people's thoughts on this subject. Once and awhile say maybe 1-2 times during a 3 month span going out with the guys and having a couple of beers. I'm not saying get wasted, just a few beers while hanging out, grilling, watching the game, things like that. What's your thoughts as far as affecting your training just doing this every so often, kick back and relax a little? Comments please
IIFIYM