Natural bulking

  1. Natural bulking


    Alright guys, decided I wanna give natty bulking a go. I've used gear before and because of this I've ruined my test levels for a few months, so I decided to stay natty for good. I'm 5'9 and about 67kg, wanting to bulk as much as I can, 3200cals a day at 400c/230p/70f an training like a crazy person, but can't seem to put on weight. What needs to be done here?


  2. used gear at 5'9 and 145lbs? where were you before you did all that?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    used gear at 5'9 and 145lbs? where were you before you did all that?
    Up and down on the scale bro, my body composes weight really weird, measurements make me look a lot bigger than 145, but my actual mass for some reason is always really low. That's 145 after a cut by the way, I got up to 77kg on a bulk, which is about 170lb
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by kp2012 View Post
    Alright guys, decided I wanna give natty bulking a go. I've used gear before and because of this I've ruined my test levels for a few months, so I decided to stay natty for good. I'm 5'9 and about 67kg, wanting to bulk as much as I can, 3200cals a day at 400c/230p/70f an training like a crazy person, but can't seem to put on weight. What needs to be done here?
    even on things that arent natural, you should be much larger than 170 if bulking (at 5'9"). are you really eating 3200 cals a day? if so, try 3700 for a few weeks and adjust from there. also, quality carbs are the go to choice for a bulk. bagels are great. 50g of carbs in one bagel.

    as far as training, more is not always better. you need rest just as important as the training. DC training is great for a bulk. what works for me wont always work for you. gotta find whats best. also, change in routine (routine, sets, reps, exercises) is high recommended for muscle confusion. dont wanna peak out during a bulk.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  5. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    even on things that arent natural, you should be much larger than 170 if bulking (at 5'9"). are you really eating 3200 cals a day? if so, try 3700 for a few weeks and adjust from there. also, quality carbs are the go to choice for a bulk. bagels are great. 50g of carbs in one bagel.

    as far as training, more is not always better. you need rest just as important as the training. DC training is great for a bulk. what works for me wont always work for you. gotta find whats best. also, change in routine (routine, sets, reps, exercises) is high recommended for muscle confusion. dont wanna peak out during a bulk.
    Won't 3700 lead to more fat gain?

  6. If you're not gaining now give 3500-3700 a shot, just check out the scale and record your progress. If you gain too much too quick dial the calories down

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kp2012 View Post

    Won't 3700 lead to more fat gain?
    If you are worried about fat gain, throw in a preworkout, I'm currently taking jack3d micro and my bodyfat has remained the same (bodypod results) and my weight on the scale is going up slowly but steady

  8. Can you explain the logic behind taking a pre workout and not gaining any fat?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nemix View Post
    Can you explain the logic behind taking a pre workout and not gaining any fat?
    The caffeine and stims help with increasing metabolism and burn more calories, as long as you don't go to high over maintaince you won't gain much aft

  10. Quote Originally Posted by supbrah View Post
    If you are worried about fat gain, throw in a preworkout, I'm currently taking jack3d micro and my bodyfat has remained the same (bodypod results) and my weight on the scale is going up slowly but steady
    whats the correlation between pre workouts and body fat?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  11. Quote Originally Posted by supbrah View Post
    The caffeine and stims help with increasing metabolism and burn more calories, as long as you don't go to high over maintaince you won't gain much aft
    diet as a MUCH greater role in body fat than does caffeine. many over weight people drink multiple cups of coffee. are they lean? not at all!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  12. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    whats the correlation between pre workouts and body fat?
    I feel like the stims help me burn more calories and keep me lean that's just my opinion, and I've noticed this with the same diet adding or removing a pre workout,I seem to gain little fat or none with the pre workout, and bodypod results back this up

  13. just try it natty man

  14. I guess I never heard of bulking naturally w/o "gym/supplements/weights." What will you do to help the body rid itself, or burn 300g of protein, and 500g of carbs?
    What exactly do you mean by "bulking up", in your terms?
    Are you planning any type of exercise?
    If this works out for you, please let me know.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by David147 View Post
    I guess I never heard of bulking naturally w/o "gym/supplements/weights." What will you do to help the body rid itself, or burn 300g of protein, and 500g of carbs?
    What exactly do you mean by "bulking up", in your terms?
    Are you planning any type of exercise?
    If this works out for you, please let me know.
    :-/
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best natural bulking supps?
    By thomassj in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 05:31 PM
  2. My bulking Stacking (Natural)
    By MattRoeske in forum Bulking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 11:59 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 05:48 AM
  4. Mulletsoldiers Natural Bulking Log
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Bulking
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 02:41 PM
  5. Recommended (necessary?) supps while bulking naturally
    By El_Matarife in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 05:42 PM
Log in
Log in