- 02-24-2013, 09:11 AM
- 02-24-2013, 10:30 AM
do you deadlift? facepull? rack pull? rear delt work?
or do you rely on shrugs?
- 02-26-2013, 04:01 PM
doing shrugs in a standing calf raise machine works best.....you dont have to hold onto the weight and can isolate your trap movment without risking neck issues....face pulls are also a great high rep movement for traps.
02-26-2013, 09:48 PM
i NEVER do shrugs alone. unless im lifting very very heavy (1-3 reps), i will shrug at the top of my deadlift but thats it. many back workouts also hit traps. if they hurt you, avoid them you dont want an injury. i place a heat pad on my neck and back and night as well as get in the hot tub a few times a week and it helps my neck and back so much. totally worth the time.
Similar Forum Threads
- By fst89lx in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 02-22-2013, 09:07 PM
- By HATE in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2010, 12:28 PM
- By bla55 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2008, 12:46 PM
- By daveycarp in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 08-25-2008, 02:20 PM
- By NYhomeboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2006, 03:46 AM