Best creatine & Pre-workout opinions? Keep in mind I'm a diabetic

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
3-5g creapure monohydrate

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Use CGP by Metabolic Nutrition. Its creatine glycerol phosphate, and for a preworkout, add the cgp to a serving of xtend by scivation together a drink prior to workout.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
Prodigy by PNI pre workout and 5 grams of Monohydrate post.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally have always had issue with creapure...little results and major bloat/stomach discomfort. I am a huge fan of MCC and find it the best for my body. You might want to look at green mag or green bulge. Good combo of MCC and DiCM, with beneficial extras.

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
I personally have always had issue with creapure...little results and major bloat/stomach discomfort. I am a huge fan of MCC and find it the best for my body. You might want to look at green mag or green bulge. Good combo of MCC and DiCM, with beneficial extras.
Green mag is yum taste like cotton candy and I get no bloating or stomach discomfort... and I've seen great results from it too. From what I've heard, it doesn't retain as much water as mono . Biased review cause I've never used mono.. just blends and now stuck on green mag. Solid

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
No bull . Stack that hemavol and boom ! Well you can stack anything with hemavol and get that boom. Hemavol and white flood is a good combo too.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
this. i use volatile pre which includes creatine hcl and sns mcc post.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
krealkalin or concrete creatine
No water retention, bloat, moon face etc. with all the benfits of creatine monohydrate
concrete is overpriced.

supbrah

Awards
concrete is overpriced.
you can buy it cheap online, I'm currently taking concrete creatine(got a bottle for free) and I'm seeing more.fullness and adding 3~5 reps to my excersices.every.week with no bloat or sides

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5g per day of creatine monohydrate will be enough
3-5g creapure monohydrate
Yup! These two spot on.
Good recommendation of MCC

Serious Nutrition Solutions has just straight MCC at a great price my man.
krealkalin or concrete creatine
No water retention, bloat, moon face etc. with all the benfits of creatine monohydrate
Please don't listen to this guy. Buying either of these is a complete waste of money.

OP, stick with either mono or MCC. There is absolutely no reason to waste your hard earned money on some designer creatine when mono and MCC will do the same exact thing for 1/4 the price. Look up some places to buy SNS mono its super cheap you can get about a years worth for around $15.

- Valdez

GeraldNY181

GeraldNY181

Awards
Noxipro pre-workout, best Ive tried...no creatine in it but creatine is a waste of money for what you get out it. I havent taken creatine in like 6 years, its a psychosematic supplement, makes you feel like your being regimented and progressive in your supplementation but really your diet has more to do with success than anything. The boring truth.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noxipro pre-workout, best Ive tried...no creatine in it but creatine is a waste of money for what you get out it. I havent taken creatine in like 6 years, its a psychosematic supplement, makes you feel like your being regimented and progressive in your supplementation but really your diet has more to do with success than anything. The boring truth.
Creatine is not a waste of money. That is merely your opinion. Please try to post responsibly, your opinion on supplements is obviously valid and greatly appreciated but to say its a waste of money as fact is absolutely not true.

And I completely agree, diet is one of the biggest factors.

- Valdez

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
The old tried and true creatine monohydrate is the cheapest and seems to work the best for me. You can google the best form of creatine, and from all the info and studies i can find, CM always comes out on top.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
creatine mono and so many diffrent pre's. you could try creatine nitrate for a good combo