- 02-05-2013, 01:29 PM
- 02-05-2013, 01:31 PM
creatine monohydrate. 3-5 grams daily.
you don't need a loading phase or any other fancy creatines.
have you used any supps in the past? there are tons of awesome natty products
02-05-2013, 01:32 PM
02-05-2013, 01:35 PM
I am not familiar with either of those
how is your nutrition? that's where the gains will actually come from
02-05-2013, 01:38 PM
I try to eat every three hours and watch my protein and carb intake mostly. Most of the time its a healthy protein shake that a friend of mine drinks cause when im at school its hard to get out of there to eat.
02-05-2013, 01:40 PM
any decent quality creatine mono will do. dont blow ur wad. creatine is cheap..
if ur trying to gain alittle, eat higher carbs also.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:11 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-18-2008, 06:16 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2003, 10:33 AM
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2002, 03:53 AM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2002, 09:44 AM