- 02-05-2013, 12:29 PM
- 02-05-2013, 12:31 PM
creatine monohydrate. 3-5 grams daily.
you don't need a loading phase or any other fancy creatines.
have you used any supps in the past? there are tons of awesome natty products
02-05-2013, 12:32 PM
02-05-2013, 12:35 PM
I am not familiar with either of those
how is your nutrition? that's where the gains will actually come from
02-05-2013, 12:38 PM
I try to eat every three hours and watch my protein and carb intake mostly. Most of the time its a healthy protein shake that a friend of mine drinks cause when im at school its hard to get out of there to eat.
02-05-2013, 12:40 PM
any decent quality creatine mono will do. dont blow ur wad. creatine is cheap..
if ur trying to gain alittle, eat higher carbs also.
GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
Similar Forum Threads
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-18-2008, 05:16 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2003, 09:33 AM
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2002, 02:53 AM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2002, 08:44 AM