Trying to cut like crazy what do yall think about these supps?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trade in that Glutamine for a package of some 80/20 ground beef and a gallon of whole milk and you'll be good to go bud

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
to answer your question glutamine and multi's wont aid in fat loss, we could care less about your facebook addy.

Thuritto

Awards
...well if you wanna cut, how about some green tea extract

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
BCAA's are always good and you talk about being a meat ball like it's the easiest thing in the world. It's harder to get huge than it is to get cut. Eat less food, do cardio, train your a$$ off and use a fat burner.

jtooda

jtooda

Awards
BCAA's are always good and you talk about being a meat ball like it's the easiest thing in the world. It's harder to get huge than it is to get cut. Eat less food, do cardio, train your a$$ off and use a fat burner.
You do make a good point and well I will try that I do go to the gym 4 to 5 times a day for and hour and a half , what fat burner would you recommend ?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awe hes cute, can we keep him?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You do make a good point and well I will try that I do go to the gym 4 to 5 times a day for and hour and a half , what fat burner would you recommend ?
Is this a typo or do you really go to the gym 5 times a day?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Russianog

Russianog

Awards
haha inc troll

tbh you're too skinny to look aesthetic and athletic. Put on another 20-40lbs of muscle and then get shredded.

jtooda

jtooda

Awards
haha inc troll

tbh you're too skinny to look aesthetic and athletic. Put on another 20-40lbs of muscle and then get shredded.
That's to much I do t think it would look good maybe 5 pounds , I wants abs to be visible , more like Jeff Seids body if u know who that is

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's to much I do t think it would look good maybe 5 pounds , I wants abs to be visible , more like Jeff Seids body if u know who that is
There are bodybuilders that are 100lbs bigger than you and have visible abs. You could easily put on 20lbs of lean muscle, pull your pants up, and look like a shredded he-man. Go eat a hamburger.

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
There are bodybuilders that are 100lbs bigger than you and have visible abs. You could easily put on 20lbs of lean muscle, pull your pants up, and look like a shredded he-man. Go eat a hamburger.
This...

You posed the question "Aesthetic?" I'm telling you that your body won't be pleasing to anyones eye of the bitches looking at you have more muscle then you. You need to beef up a little, 20-30lbs of lean muscle. Shredd down and i promise you'll have the body you want.

supbrah

Awards
This^
Dont worry about cutting now, eat more and eat more, i used to be a skinny kid and Wanted a shredded 6 pack...I ended up looking anorexic, ****s ugly, but over the years ive finally reached 194 lbs at 9% bf (keep in mind im 5'4'') and when I look back losing those abs was the best thing I did

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the bigger you are the less fat and better appealing you will be

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Workout Logs 8
Weight Loss 12
Weight Loss 6
Weight Loss 37
MsHulk Training Forum 28