Struggling

Devo42

Devo42

Awards
So I've been getting back in the gym and hitting it hard for about 6-7 months. I'm loving the results, but recently I've found myself struggling not in the gains part of energy in the gym but I'm not feeling satisfied with my workouts I usually get in and work out hard till I feel that point where my body gotten a good work out but lately I've haven't felt it some workouts will for for 2 hours and I'm still leaving not satisfied. Any advice on how to fix this situation or insight on why I've hit this wall?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't advise lifting for 2 hours. Without knowing what your diet or training is I can't tell you what you're doing wrong. It sounds to me that you need a change though.

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
1st - workouts for natty guys should be no longer than 45min - 1h
2nd - I dont know how much hours you sleep per day but at least 8h ou need. if you have troubles on sleeping I recomend animal PM from universal
3rd - If you already sleep well and nonetheless you dont feel with energy take a pre workout ( I recomend animal rage) and see some insane motivation videos before you go to the gym

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Compound movements instead of isolation will be your friend.

Devo42

Devo42

Awards
I wouldn't advise lifting for 2 hours. Without knowing what your diet or training is I can't tell you what you're doing wrong. It sounds to me that you need a change though.
I don't really go hard on weights for two hours straight but usually I do half hour on the bike or half hour abs little different cardio get my heart going before I get at the weights part of my routine for about an hour and my diet is fair,alot better than most people I don't touch any fast food or soda candy occasional dark chocolate here and there.

Devo42

Devo42

Awards
1st - workouts for natty guys should be no longer than 45min - 1h
2nd - I dont know how much hours you sleep per day but at least 8h ou need. if you have troubles on sleeping I recomend animal PM from universal
3rd - If you already sleep well and nonetheless you dont feel with energy take a pre workout ( I recomend animal rage) and see some insane motivation videos before you go to the gym
Ha what do you mean "natty guys" never heard that used before. And I take cellucor c4 it seems to work the best for me wit no crash like I've got with others. Sleeping not to much of a problem I got a weird work schedule and shift but I get about 7 hours a night of sleep some nights a little more.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
What do your routines look like? Post your program up - that'll give a better idea of what to do next -

Thuritto

Awards
Sounds like it's time for a break there guy, I would advise taking a little bit of time off from lifting, or at the least, reduce the number of sets you are performing.