Struggling - AnabolicMinds.com

Struggling

Struggling

So I've been getting back in the gym and hitting it hard for about 6-7 months. I'm loving the results, but recently I've found myself struggling not in the gains part of energy in the gym but I'm not feeling satisfied with my workouts I usually get in and work out hard till I feel that point where my body gotten a good work out but lately I've haven't felt it some workouts will for for 2 hours and I'm still leaving not satisfied. Any advice on how to fix this situation or insight on why I've hit this wall?

Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wouldn't advise lifting for 2 hours. Without knowing what your diet or training is I can't tell you what you're doing wrong. It sounds to me that you need a change though.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

1st - workouts for natty guys should be no longer than 45min - 1h
    2nd - I dont know how much hours you sleep per day but at least 8h ou need. if you have troubles on sleeping I recomend animal PM from universal
    3rd - If you already sleep well and nonetheless you dont feel with energy take a pre workout ( I recomend animal rage) and see some insane motivation videos before you go to the gym
    •   

Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Compound movements instead of isolation will be your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I wouldn't advise lifting for 2 hours. Without knowing what your diet or training is I can't tell you what you're doing wrong. It sounds to me that you need a change though.
    I don't really go hard on weights for two hours straight but usually I do half hour on the bike or half hour abs little different cardio get my heart going before I get at the weights part of my routine for about an hour and my diet is fair,alot better than most people I don't touch any fast food or soda candy occasional dark chocolate here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudioAnimal View Post
    1st - workouts for natty guys should be no longer than 45min - 1h
    2nd - I dont know how much hours you sleep per day but at least 8h ou need. if you have troubles on sleeping I recomend animal PM from universal
    3rd - If you already sleep well and nonetheless you dont feel with energy take a pre workout ( I recomend animal rage) and see some insane motivation videos before you go to the gym
    Ha what do you mean "natty guys" never heard that used before. And I take cellucor c4 it seems to work the best for me wit no crash like I've got with others. Sleeping not to much of a problem I got a weird work schedule and shift but I get about 7 hours a night of sleep some nights a little more.
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What do your routines look like? Post your program up - that'll give a better idea of what to do next -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Sounds like it's time for a break there guy, I would advise taking a little bit of time off from lifting, or at the least, reduce the number of sets you are performing.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ideas for struggling arm growth?
    By freqfly in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 02:04 PM
  2. Replies: 111
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 08:30 AM
  3. Struggling to grow my middle deltoid. Any advice?
    By Batesy in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 05:45 PM
  4. Doctors Struggle to Treat Mysterious and Unbearable Pain
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 01:11 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-31-2004, 01:30 PM