- 01-05-2013, 11:51 PM
- 01-05-2013, 11:57 PM
Monday: arms Tuesday: lower body Wednesday: traps and delts Thursday: lower body Friday: pecs and lats. But I'm ready to start gaining mass but I'm not sure where to start
- 01-06-2013, 12:20 AM
BPS Rep*All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
02-13-2013, 02:34 PM
5x5 or 5/3/1 is the way to build
02-13-2013, 02:38 PM
02-20-2013, 11:52 AM
Check into Eric Broser's Power, Rep Range, Shock training.
PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
02-24-2013, 08:29 AM
Thanks everyone for sharing your exercise ideas and routine. In my opinion cardio is good exercise so we should add cardio exercises in our routine.
Similar Forum Threads
- By zack ramey in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2008, 01:28 AM
- By Sparkos in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 09-11-2008, 11:25 AM
- By Hez10 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2008, 02:08 PM
- By Inchamery in forum Workout LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2007, 12:59 PM
- By Inchamery in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 07-02-2007, 03:50 AM