1/2" difference on biceps any way to fix this?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My right bi is 17.5" and my left is 17". Anyway to fix this?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do more dumbbell lifts (especially for back and bicep exercises) and things should correct themselves over time
Thanks bro. Was thinking about maybe doing that and trying for 1mr each time with my left than I do with my right. What do you think?

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
Is the shape of the muscle different? Have you injured one or the other? Did you ever play a one-side dominant sport (ie - baseball)?

May help answer the question. You could always do a couple of extra sets of DB curls with the smaller size.

My right shoulder is jacked - injured - and I played in high school, college, then semi-pro for a few years and my right biceps peak is not as good as my left (I through right handed) and I know it's from the injury, nerve damage, and also the constant elongation from throwing. Will probably never be completely symmetrical.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the shape of the muscle different? Have you injured one or the other? Did you ever play a one-side dominant sport (ie - baseball)?

May help answer the question. You could always do a couple of extra sets of DB curls with the smaller size.

My right shoulder is jacked - injured - and I played in high school, college, then semi-pro for a few years and my right biceps peak is not as good as my left (I through right handed) and I know it's from the injury, nerve damage, and also the constant elongation from throwing. Will probably never be completely symmetrical.
No difference in shape and no injuries but I have played baseball/softball for over 30 years so that would make sense. Wow would have never even crossed my mind. Thanks brotha!! I will start doing a few more sets/reps with my left and see where that gets me.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Yup i have the same problem due to a shoulder injury. Like hossjob said throw in a couple more sets for the smaller arm or just add it in on another day until you feel you have balanced them out.

dieseljay74

dieseljay74

Awards
Same here. Right handed and left bi is bigger. And I even had surgery to repair a completely torn biceps tendon and still it is bigger