Tongkat ali 200:1

D

daoust

Awards
Hi , I want to know from people who try tongkat ali 200:1 what is the posology . 1 day I try 1.4 grams after super an 1 hour later I start to feel bad . High heart beat level, diziness and I still feel the effect 2 days later. Monday I give a second try with 700mg and after 2 hours I fill the same but less powerfull and today I still feel the effect. My performance was outstanding too. ;p . How about yours ?

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
I took the Vitex 200:1 LJ. It's a good natural test booster. One of my favorites, actually. It's also widely used in PCT for ball size, since it causes tissue swelling in the testicles.

It's great for libido. I never had ANY nasty sides from it, but I took alot of t booster before it. I took it with 3.12g of DAA, and some 90%Saponins Trib and my libido/Endurance was insane son.

Good call on getting the 200:1. Most people don't dig that deep to get the standardization.

D

daoust

Awards
thank you for your reply , can you tell me what is the size of the pills ? mine are 700 mg and I belive this is too much .

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Mine were 500MG and I took it twice a day. So about a gram. I don't think that's too much for you man.

Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle. -Abraham Lincoln

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Vitax? Do you buy the powder or caps? Are you sure it's quality?
I buy Caps homie. It's standardized to 200:1 Eurycoma. That's the best quality anywhere. There's only one other brand, SD200, and you pay almost twice as much for the same product.
Also bro, my mistake. It's VITAX, not VITEX.
Found the bottle today.

Attachments

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I'll probly get the powder since its cheaper per gram.

D

daoust

Awards
Are you shure vitax is the best one you have try , because with this one I did not see anything even if I take 1.2 grams with 700mg of ginseng instead of 500 mg alone :s