New Here, where to start

Unstoppable89

Unstoppable89

Awards
Hi guys, I'm new and would to make my workouts better, more efficient. So it would be great if you could give me some pointers, advice.
So far ive been working at home with some basic equipment, 4 times a week for like 1:30h each time. I am 23 years old, my height is 188cm and my weight is 82kg.
I would like to get more muscle mass, be more definitin. Can someone tell me where to start? Like foodwise and what workouts to do? Cardio, weight liting, etc. I would like it to be all natural and be possible to work out from home. So basicly witouth any machines. Just the basic stuff, weights.

I will add photos and more stuff. What els do you guys need to know to help me out? I really wanna be serious this timw. I always had my ups and downs but never did get to my goal or near it. Would be very happy if someone can help me out. Thanks in advance.

jwal

Awards
I dunno what you mean by basic equipment but If you have a squat rack a bench a pull up bar and the Olympic bar and weights to go with it them look at something like starting strength or stronglifts 5x5, just Google either and read read read then work work work
Good luck

O and if you don't have the above equipment work on getting that, it's really all you need for a few years

Unstoppable89

Unstoppable89

Awards
I dunno what you mean by basic equipment but If you have a squat rack a bench a pull up bar and the Olympic bar and weights to go with it them look at something like starting strength or stronglifts 5x5, just Google either and read read read then work work work
Good luck

O and if you don't have the above equipment work on getting that, it's really all you need for a few years
The only thing I got is a pull up bar and weight sets. One two handed piece with 20kg on it, then 2x one handed with 10kg + extra weights around 10-15kg. Even if I get the money and buy all of that stuff my room is just to small for that. I can't manage to put it anywhere. And I hate to work in a GYM. I want my silence. Any idea of a workout routine like that?

jwal

Awards
Look up a dumbbell only workout, they're not the best but better than nothing, along with pull ups and chin ups,

brettbroski

Awards
Set up a split if you only have time to lift 4 days something like this;

Day 1; Legs
Day 2; Chest/Triceps
Day 3; Back/Biceps
Day 4; Shoulders/Abs

Ease into things keep your workout to like 9-12 sets a day max as your body adjusts into consistently lifting

Only having a dumbbell set and a pull up bar is limited but it's plenty for a beginner to grow

Next depending on time split your meals to 5+ a day (I use 6 a day)

Pick up a whey protein and you can stay with your regular breakfast lunch and dinner schedule just add a shake between breakfast and lunch, between lunch and dinner, and after you workout. As far as what your eating each meal should be a lean source of protein complimented by a good complex carbohydrate

Good proteins;
Canned tuna
Chicken
Steak
Salmon
Omega 3 eggs/egg whites
Turkey breast
Roast beef

Good carbs;
Brown Rice
Green veggies
whole wheat(bread and pasta)
Yams/sweet potatoes

Mix in some good fats as well omega 3s and 6s
Almonds
All natural peanut butter

That's a good base for anyone to work off of from a dietary standpoint good luck and I hope you achieve your goals