- 10-26-2012, 01:16 PM
- 10-26-2012, 01:17 PM
- 10-26-2012, 01:27 PM
10-26-2012, 01:29 PM
You won't make a lot of improvements in either your cardio or MMA skill with that low of frequency. It's pretty much impossible to make big strides at both concurrently.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
10-26-2012, 01:32 PM
05-23-2015, 02:38 AM
Cardio is any exercise that makes your heart beat faster. Note, walking 1 mile and running 1 mile using the same amount of energy.
Ok, so walk. But walk up hills that gets your heart going.
Swim is good
anything that makes your heart beat faster, if you are really fat, waddling down the street can do it for you.
Similar Forum Threads
- By tkc0mand3r in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2012, 09:15 PM
- By Highlanda01602 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2008, 09:29 PM
- By Iron Warrior in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 07-17-2003, 02:01 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2003, 01:27 AM
- By JohnGafnea in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-28-2003, 02:46 PM