Mens physique

mrojas

mrojas

Awards
Help please! Ok I want to drop to 190 and look and feel lean and muscular am 235 I have been doing CrossFit and some of my own training I want to do it naturally could u guys help me with workouts and diets I want to do it for my kids and wife also for me I would like to compete if I get to my goal their is a competition in march

God Bless . Mrojas

God Bless . Mrojas

DKPhysiqueAX

DKPhysiqueAX

Awards
Help please! Ok I want to drop to 190 and look and feel lean and muscular am 235 I have been doing CrossFit and some of my own training I want to do it naturally could u guys help me with workouts and diets I want to do it for my kids and wife also for me I would like to compete if I get to my goal their is a competition in march

God Bless . Mrojas

God Bless . Mrojas
What does your current diet and workout split look like. Also, are you currently taking any supplements?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

mrojas

mrojas

Awards
Right now I just change my food to a more healthier food my down fall is sugar also as far as my split workout I am trying cardio 3miles in the mornings and circuit lifting or CrossFit in the afternoon supplements multi from *** um ripped vitapak *** n amplified creatine 189 not sure if is what I should take an also I could use a more organize workout and help with food an supplements thanks for your help

God Bless . Mrojas