Should I bulk?
- 10-18-2012, 10:48 PM
Should I bulk?
I need some help about bulking. I've been doing a bulking diet, and bulk up workout. Rep ranges around 4-6 for 4 weeks, then 6-8 for another 4, then 8-10 for another 4. I've been bulking for about 2 weeks, I have 2 weeks left of the 4-6 rep cycle. I've gained strength quite well but I also have been getting bigger around my midsection. I plan to do a contest (my first) in april. I've never had fully ripped abs but I've been lean enough before where you can see the lines and bumps for abs and definition in my muscles. Main question is should I continue to bulk, or cut down?
- 10-19-2012, 11:52 AM
About how much do you weigh? What's a target weight you would like to reach. I'm currently in a bulk right now trying to get to 160...I want to be full before my cut this time around. If you do start to see more size around your midsection then I suggest breaking down your diet to find out the problem.
- 10-19-2012, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by Aggie2012
10-19-2012, 12:42 PM
I weigh 190lbs right I would Like to reach 195/200. My goal weight for the cut is 175/ 180. And my transitioning I never thought of that ill prolly do that in december.
Similar Forum Threads
- By SquatOrTwat in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 14Last Post: 08-29-2012, 04:32 PM
- By michaelr7170 in forum BulkingReplies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2009, 05:42 PM
- By WILL DA BEAST in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 08-19-2008, 09:51 AM
- By Jon629 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-20-2006, 04:48 AM
- By Vipersg123 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2006, 11:18 PM