Looking to compete

gilmorecraig

gilmorecraig

Awards
Be been trying to find a competition for some time now and have been wanting to compete for a while. I want to compete in a weight class not a height class, any thoughts or ideas?

gilmorecraig

gilmorecraig

Awards
I wasnt sure if they had weight instead of height. I hav a strong build, but I don't weigh very much at all, especially after cutting and wanted to compete with my weight so I'm not competing against guys double my weight.

gilmorecraig

gilmorecraig

Awards
Awesome, thank you, I was wondering about that

DKPhysiqueAX

DKPhysiqueAX

Awards
Be been trying to find a competition for some time now and have been wanting to compete for a while. I want to compete in a weight class not a height class, any thoughts or ideas?
Judging from your profile pic. I would definitely say give physique a try! The beautiful thing about physique is that it is truly a who looks best competition. Not worrying about the number on the scale really helps while dieting and preparing. As someone who made the jump to physique from bodybuilding I can definitely say IMO that the height divisions even out the competition just as much as the weight classes so in BB

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com