tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
Its a "natural" show, but clearly some of the guys (including myself) either cycled designers/steroids. How are they getting around the polygraph and UA?

Im asking because i plan to compete in it (registering late, deadlines the 5th) and ive been on formestane and sarms for a while now and i came off a super dmz cycle 3 months ago. (All banned substances)

Help? Before i pay all this money and get denied to compete lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
Bump

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
You're going to have a hard time getting anyone to tell you how to pass a drug and/or polygraph test for using banned substances in a bodybuilding comp. I understand that it happens at pretty much EVERY natural show, but most people have a lot of respect for the sport and will not likely tell you how to beat the testing. I wish you the best of luck though. If the rest of you is anything like your V-Taper you should do very well at the show.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
You're going to have a hard time getting anyone to tell you how to pass a drug and/or polygraph test for using banned substances in a bodybuilding comp. I understand that it happens at pretty much EVERY natural show, but most people have a lot of respect for the sport and will not likely tell you how to beat the testing. I wish you the best of luck though. If the rest of you is anything like your V-Taper you should do very well at the show.
Very true. Thanks bro, im just going to take it if i pass i pass if not, then im out of luck.