1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    How far out now, three Weeks? I can't remember if you covered this already or not, but do you have someone doing your diet?
    Yeah 3 weeks. He didn't write it out for me to a T but I did all the calculations and he tweaks the works based on what he sees. He's taking more control of it as we get closer. Lowering carbs to 100g max, protein a little above maintenance, calories 21-2200, haven't switched to all fish just yet but every other day is a meal of red meat.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.82%

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Yeah 3 weeks. He didn't write it out for me to a T but I did all the calculations and he tweaks the works based on what he sees. He's taking more control of it as we get closer. Lowering carbs to 100g max, protein a little above maintenance, calories 21-2200, haven't switched to all fish just yet but every other day is a meal of red meat.
    Sounds good dude, always good to have an experienced eye, as you get closer and more depleted, your mind plays tricks on you and your ego gets extremely fragile
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.82%

Also sorry to double post but are you still doing deads? Imo, you should
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%

No I haven't but you're right, I need to tighten up the lower back and its a good compound movement for energy expenditure.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.82%

It hits the whole back man, arms, shoulders, traps, quads, hams
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.31%

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    JD I give you a lot of credit for all that. same goes for you, Josh. My parents did want to take me out to a sushi lounge which I obliged and enjoyed the sea bass without sauces or rice. Went to my old gym in north jersey for back and biceps. The owner is a previous NPC judge and I got a little feedback from him on how I'm doing he was alright with everything. Back home now and just unplacking, did my cardio, and catching up on my AM logs.

Thanks Josh and OS. I say all the time I don't have time to go to the gym, so I 'make' time. :-)

That's good man, it always help to have someone who knows what they are doing to help coach you some as you get closer to the show.

jdg76
    team APPNUT
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%

Did AM fasted cardio this morning because I felt like it. Is that weird? 20m jog at 6.0speed.

Flat Bench: 135x4x18/15/13/12
    Incline Machine Press: 140x4x20/18/15/13
    Machine Flyes: 4x15/15/13/12 (Really not sure of the weight I just know where to put the pin, the numbers wore down and I never counted out)
    Decline DB Press: 35x20, 40x15/15/13
    Standing BB Curl: 40x4x25 --> This is the most vascular I've ever been it was so exciting to see my arms look like this it drove my bicep workout!
    Standing DB Hammer: 30x4x15
    Machine Preacher: 40x4x20
    20m treadmill incline 10.0 speed 3.2 ->This made me sweat the most!

Chest feels pumped and upper back sore from yesterday. Feel real good about my lifts. I'm so amazed at the vascularity in my arms, I've never had them like this before.

I told my coach about what my former coach told me, he was discussing the previous photos with a fellow judge. Direct quote" You have 20 days left. Keep to what you're doing dietwise. The next ten days will suck. The last ten days will be misery."

^Sounds like positive reinforcement.
    Franz Kafka
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.82%

Did AM fasted cardio this morning because I felt like it. Is that weird? 20m jog at 6.0speed.

Flat Bench: 135x4x18/15/13/12
    Incline Machine Press: 140x4x20/18/15/13
    Machine Flyes: 4x15/15/13/12 (Really not sure of the weight I just know where to put the pin, the numbers wore down and I never counted out)
    Decline DB Press: 35x20, 40x15/15/13
    Standing BB Curl: 40x4x25 --> This is the most vascular I've ever been it was so exciting to see my arms look like this it drove my bicep workout!
    Standing DB Hammer: 30x4x15
    Machine Preacher: 40x4x20
    20m treadmill incline 10.0 speed 3.2 ->This made me sweat the most!

Chest feels pumped and upper back sore from yesterday. Feel real good about my lifts. I'm so amazed at the vascularity in my arms, I've never had them like this before.

I told my coach about what my former coach told me, he was discussing the previous photos with a fellow judge. Direct quote" You have 20 days left. Keep to what you're doing dietwise. The next ten days will suck. The last ten days will be misery."

^Sounds like positive reinforcement.
    Trust me dude, if you're not miserable the last two Weeks you're not dieting hard enough nor are you going to be ready.. I remember just dreading my training because I knew how hard it was and how little energy I had left

Good luck brother, stay tough
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%

I'm already pretty weak, its hard staying up past 11PM without a midday nap. Its getting harder and harder for me to want to go to the gym. Sleep is just fine, I have a few more days worth of 3Z

Legs have good striations, serratus is like blades, when I pinched my arms and shoulders theres almost nothing at the fold. Glutes and hamstring have started to separate with defined shapes. Still holding in the lower abs, lower back, and chest... its freaking me out.
    Franz Kafka
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.31%

I'm already pretty weak, its hard staying up past 11PM without a midday nap. Its getting harder and harder for me to want to go to the gym. Sleep is just fine, I have a few more days worth of 3Z

Legs have good striations, serratus is like blades, when I pinched my arms and shoulders theres almost nothing at the fold. Glutes and hamstring have started to separate with defined shapes. Still holding in the lower abs, lower back, and chest... its freaking me out.
    You're on the homestretch now man. Don't freak out, and just keep pushing. You'll be on stage before you know it.

jdg76
    Team APPNUT
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%

Nah I just freak out like Im not ready yet.

Did 30m cardio this morning fasted. Incline treadmill 10% at 3.2speed. Posing practice after work to solidify ny routine
    Franz Kafka
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.82%

you'll be fine dude just keep it up.
    how is the guy helping you going to manipulate your water?
    what i usually do the week of the show is up my water to two gallons a day m-f and on friday i drink all two gallons before 4pm. (keeping sodium relatively low the whole week)
    I actually usually do no carbs monday (or just like 50 g) and do depletion workouts m-wed, then begin carbing up thursday, and eat all my carbs friday while i'm drinking my water (no carbs after i cut water)
    then friday around 9-10 pm (if you're really lean) i have a whole medium pizza, no water. again, do not do this unless you're 3-4 maybe 5%. dont be at 8-10% and try this **** you'll be soft as fuark.
    then usually 15-20 minutes before show time i like to have 4oz red wine and a bag of fritos.
    the sodium and alc help to dry you up even further. not a drop of water until after the night show saturday, then drink a gallon just to rehydrate.

i know this is "broscience" and all that bull****, but it works.
    it worked for me,
    and if you're lean enough, it could work for you.

"if it aint broke, don't fix it"

good luck my friend
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%

I appreciate your input and I know some of its broscience bit isn't peaking always that way? Each person has their own unique way of dialing in and experience with different things. Were trying water differently this time around. Cutting it sooner than later. Through next week I'll up my diuretic intake of things like asparagus, cucumber, etc through diet while I continue to average 1.5gal/day. Keeping sodium moderate till later. I'll cut carbs out Saturday and depletion workouts of upper body circuit till Tuesday. Wednesday a little cardio. Wednesday I cut my water midday (The show is Friday) Slow carb up on Thursday. I've scarffed a whole pizza prior to pre judging and watched my body go swoooosh! Tight like a tiger. Gonna have some red wine handy, pedialite (in case of emergency), peanut butter, rice cakes, some honey, and a pack of sugar free gum.
    Franz Kafka
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.82%

peanut butter rice cakes and honey are amazing, they work very well to dry you out for something to munch on while you wait at the venue to get on stage.. i like to put bananas on them, but to each their own.
    i just figured i'd share what i did that way you can compare to what you're doing, ya know... never hurts to have extra info laying around, but whatever you plan on doing just make sure you stick to it 100% and don't stray the path, that is how people usually **** up
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%

Yup. Thanks for the ideas. I'm adding it to my arsenal of potential combinations. How did you eat the day before? Any idea how much sodium you were taking in? I never calculated like, it was rather subjective.
    Franz Kafka
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.62%

Good luck man!
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.82%

umm i didnt really have any sodium the day before, (besides the pizza which was obviously a ridiculous amount of sodium)
    i woke up, sweet potato chicken (my body responds best to sweet potatoes).. so i repeated that meal about 5 or so times until about 4pm when i cut my water (drank 2gal ending at 4pm, PISSING EVERY 10 minutes!!!)
    then i basically didnt eat until the pizza, if i was really hungry i might have had a few egg whites...
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.09%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Dude...you got this!!! Sounds like your food plan is good to go the night before and the asparagus throughout the week is going to be great for your vascularity!! Is it weird for you to do cardio because you feel like it??? Yes, but your probably delirious from all the dieting so it's okay!!!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.28%

Sounds like everything is going awesome man! Good luck keep it going bro!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%

Got a full 8 hrs of sleep last night. Popped 3Z and HGHUp and went right down. I noticed Lipo PM and 3Z don't mix well. I'd rather stick with Lipo PM for now, besides I'm out of 3Z. Even with that sleep I'm still draggin
    Franz Kafka
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.09%

Got a full 8 hrs of sleep last night. Popped 3Z and HGHUp and went right down. I noticed Lipo PM and 3Z don't mix well. I'd rather stick with Lipo PM for now, besides I'm out of 3Z. Even with that sleep I'm still draggin

Well....at least you know your doing something right!!! lol
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%

Right? "I feel like crap" is a good sign lol. I'm at work and one woman yawned and I said "Tell me about it."
    she said Ohh, well I have a reason.

....I just didn't say anything. They just can't understand.
    Franz Kafka
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%

I've been playing around with calorie and carb intake, cycling them both to see how my body reacts. Some days are real low like 1800 - the following day I look like crap (oh what a surprise) where I'm holding extra in my lower abs, less defined, and soft. Not to mention I feel like crap. If the following day is higher carbs and calories (2100, 150-160g carbs) I look much drier, leaner, and cut with definable abs no flexing and that little lower ab flab goes away. Today I'll remain in the 2100 range (it's legs, I need it) but keep carbs lower towards 100 and see how I look tomorrow.

Yesterday's shoulder workout:
    BB Military press (2 sets forward, 2 sets back) 95 for 15 each time.
    Machine Shrugs 160x4x15 --> Warmed up, now for the working sets. Felt kinda light, could go heavier.
    DB snatch alternating hands 35x4x15
    "Corkscrew" 4 sets with 25 for 15/15/14/12
    Upright BB row 50x20 (nice), 60x15/15/13 <--great M-M connection here to work on the peak.
    Standing DB lat raise 15'sx4x15
    Cable rope rear delt pull 80x4x15 <-- this felt amazing, im gonna hurt today.
    Machine Ab Crunch 70x4x20 <--- Felt great, totaled an additional 20 reps from my usual
    Abdominal circuit 4 rounds. It was a loooonng one, I didn't feel like stopping.
    35m incline treadmill 10% grade at 3.2speed...now I'm drenched in sweat.

*Corkscrew = 25lb plate raise forward, twist right and raise, forward, twist left and raise = 1 rep
    The corkscrew and snatch were more for full body motion to increase cardiovascular output and boy did it get me goin. Sweating like a beast. The cable rope pulls and corkscrews also help with my routine poses and posture.
    Franz Kafka
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.09%

Right? "I feel like crap" is a good sign lol. I'm at work and one woman yawned and I said "Tell me about it."
    she said Ohh, well I have a reason.

....I just didn't say anything. They just can't understand.

Sometimes remaining silent is for the best

Your "corkscrew" w/out is making me tired!! GET IT!!!
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    It's probably for the best. Sometimes remaining silent is for the best

Your "corkscrew" w/out is making me tired!! GET IT!!!
    And your new avi is getting me jacked up for biceps today!!!

I've been lifting on my own the last few days and sending over excel sheets. We meet for posing practice mostly now. I know what I need to do in the gym and just rely on that "third eye" to tell me what to change up. Makes both our lives easier so I can lift when/where I want and he can pick up where I'm slacking in business. Time for legs. Peace.
    Franz Kafka
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.82%

Yeah Organic the reason you look "softer" is because you're depleted. Don't worry about that now, if your trainer suggests you keep depleting, do it, that way you'll get leaner. Then when you carb up you'll be dry and full, just like you said.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%

Yup. It messes with my head a bit but I feel better that I'm figuring it out on what I'll need each day upcoming. Almost on the 2 week mark so you know what that means...

TIME TO GO FISHING!!!!
    Name:  fish.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  42.1 KB
    Franz Kafka
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%

Big day today

20m bike ride fasted AM cardio
    1/2c oatmeal w/ 100g blueberries, 1 sc elite gourmet whey, 4 caps FreeTest/NeoVar
    4oz turkey breast and some salad greens and apple cider vinegar
    2sc isopure whey, 4 caps RPM
    LEGS!!!
    Icarus Press Reverse: 270x4x15 <Blasted through this, great mind to muscle connection
    Hack Squat: 165x4x15 <This does wonders for my glutes, not as heavy as I can do but I wanted the higher rep count doing 4 sets
    Leg Press: 270x4x15
    Iso-Hamstring Curl Alternating: 40x4x15 non stop <I was almost dizzy after this
    Lying Hamstring Curl: 60x4x15/15/14/13 <Same flushed feeling
    Standing Calve Press: 80x20, 90x15, 100x2x15 < The plates were getting stuck so I just upped the weight
    Seated Calve Press: Pump 30s, rest 45, repeat 4 times (T.U.T.)
    20m walk 10%incline, 3.2speed
    4oz turkey, 1/2c white kidney beans, 1/2c brown rice, 4 caps NeoVar/Liver40
    4oz chicken, 1/2c mashed cauliflower, 1/2oz almonds
    4tbsp natural peanut butter

2074cal = 140g carbs, 82g fats, 198g protein. Been high on protein lately but it's shown to be for the better. Looked good today, tomorrow may go either way. I'm keeping blueberries and white kidney beans in. Switching to all fish on Friday. Taking apple cider vinegar at least 3x a day and at least 2c green tea. Almost hit 2gal water today.

I am sooooo tired. It's incredible. Got through my workout OK but it took effort. Took a midday nap and had to cancel plans with a girl I met last week. She called me a flake, I guess I deserved that. Prep dieting and being single do not coexist well.
    Franz Kafka
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Big day today

20m bike ride fasted AM cardio
    1/2c oatmeal w/ 100g blueberries, 1 sc elite gourmet whey, 4 caps FreeTest/NeoVar
    4oz turkey breast and some salad greens and apple cider vinegar
    2sc isopure whey, 4 caps RPM
    LEGS!!!
    Icarus Press Reverse: 270x4x15 <Blasted through this, great mind to muscle connection
    Hack Squat: 165x4x15 <This does wonders for my glutes, not as heavy as I can do but I wanted the higher rep count doing 4 sets
    Leg Press: 270x4x15
    Iso-Hamstring Curl Alternating: 40x4x15 non stop <I was almost dizzy after this
    Lying Hamstring Curl: 60x4x15/15/14/13 <Same flushed feeling
    Standing Calve Press: 80x20, 90x15, 100x2x15 < The plates were getting stuck so I just upped the weight
    Seated Calve Press: Pump 30s, rest 45, repeat 4 times (T.U.T.)
    20m walk 10%incline, 3.2speed
    4oz turkey, 1/2c white kidney beans, 1/2c brown rice, 4 caps NeoVar/Liver40
    4oz chicken, 1/2c mashed cauliflower, 1/2oz almonds
    4tbsp natural peanut butter

2074cal = 140g carbs, 82g fats, 198g protein. Been high on protein lately but it's shown to be for the better. Looked good today, tomorrow may go either way. I'm keeping blueberries and white kidney beans in. Switching to all fish on Friday. Taking apple cider vinegar at least 3x a day and at least 2c green tea. Almost hit 2gal water today.

I am sooooo tired. It's incredible. Got through my workout OK but it took effort. Took a midday nap and had to cancel plans with a girl I met last week. She called me a flake, I guess I deserved that. Prep dieting and being single do not coexist well.
    You are doing great man. The level of detail in your log is impressive. Its one thing to follow along when someone wants to drop a few lbs. or build a little muscle. Contest prep is a whole different animal. Keep up the great work!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.62%

The average person let alone the average girl doesn't have a clue what it takes to do contest prep. If you're currently single, wait to do any dating until after the show. Also, frees you up to mac on any chicks at the show. You've got to ease the girl into the BB lifestyle.
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.09%

And your new avi is getting me jacked up for biceps today!!!

I've been lifting on my own the last few days and sending over excel sheets. We meet for posing practice mostly now. I know what I need to do in the gym and just rely on that "third eye" to tell me what to change up. Makes both our lives easier so I can lift when/where I want and he can pick up where I'm slacking in business. Time for legs. Peace.

Photo shopped!! Glad I could inspire you!!

That is a lot of fish- Tilapia ?? I was talking to someone tonight and he has been eating nothing but Tilapia for the last 2 weeks ( main meat source) and said he's skin is getting thinner and his body is making changes. Might need to incorporate that in my diet soon as well!!

Looks like you had a killer leg w/out and a nice carb up day, I bet you will be feeling fine and dandy by tomorrow. Nice detailed log so far....
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%

Yup 2 weeks out and all fish to help peel off anything left. Tilapia and salmon, I have tuna (both canned and steak) already. I'll get some cod, too. I tried flounder, not worth it. I had eggs this morning but I'll drop them and any other whey besides IsoPure next week.

Slept 9 hours, so much for AM cardio... just gotta put it all post workout :/
    I woke up mid sleep kinda hungry - so to try and trick myself I just munched on a couple pieces of broccoli.

It's a catch 22 - you look great but can't do anything about it. lol. I don't ask people to understand, I just tell them they don't and it's OK. Although I haven't gotten the "You can eat it, go ahead, you look good you can spare it."
    That makes me wanna slap bitches.
    Franz Kafka
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%

Taking Hyper T2 and sitting at work bored is not a good combo I want to get up and move I feel myself in an energetic state. Ahh
    Franz Kafka
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.31%

Doing good man. Hang in there, just a few more weeks!

jdg76
    team APPNUT
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Doing good man. Hang in there, just a few more weeks!

jdg76
    team APPNUT
    Yeah, you have made it this far and we know you are going to just keep improving up until the show. That's a lot of fish, but a smart idea. I eat a lot of grilled salmon but want to change it up. I was thinking of getting some Tilapia next time. How do you prepare it?
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%

The all fish helps shed off any extra wet weight because of its light texture and high BV. Unlike chicken which is slower to digest and causes water retention. In about 2 weeks I'm going to hate everything about tilapia. Gonna stay easy on the tuna - we try our best to pick the right ones but mercury is still an issue with high intake. 2 weeks out.
    Franz Kafka
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%

Past two lifts: reinstated my NYSC membership for convenience and I almost miss it... Almost.

Thursday Back/Abs
    Close grip cable row: 110x20, 120x4x15/15/13/12
    Lat Pull Down: 110x15/12 100x2x14<dunno what happened just wasn't feeling it
    Iso Lat Machine: 70x4x15 alternating< never done this machine before but I dig it. Maintaining good posture is imperative.
    Bent Over Row DB: 55x15, 60x3x15
    Dead Lifts: 185x12, 225x8/8/6 <Haven't done these in a while! Felt great.

Abdominal circuit and a long one. Not posting it but it was about 10motions 20reps each and 4sets. Dead
    30m treadmill

Friday- Bis/Tris
    Standing BB Curl: 45x3x20, 65x2x10 <I wanted to go heavier!
    Standing Hammer Curl: 35x4x15 <I like how I'm looking now and it inspires me to keep truckin.
    Machine Preacher:50 x 4x15/15/13/14 < This ones too fancy for me with the oval pivot piece and adjustable resistance thing.
    Reverse Cable Curls: 80x4x20

Reverse Cable Pushdowns:110x15, 120x3x15
    Outside pronated grip cable pushdown: 90x15, 100x15/12/12/13
    Machine Dips: 130x15/13/12/10
    Skullcrushers:60x4x15 super set 10 close grip pushups
    Overhead DB Press: 70x14/12/12/10

I noticed why I went higher weight on the cables is because they have six wheels in the cable system. It wasn't designed for pushing heavier weight but it gave me a false sense of strength. Torque was next to nothing. Just adjust the weight and keep pushing. Cardio was done in the AM.

This is by far the most vascular I have ever been! Hyper T2/Fat Free has been a serious day incinerator but the stims are a lot. Almost done with FF but ill run Hyper till the show. Im tempted to up the Free Test does to 6 caps (4 am, 2 pm). Still tanning 3x/week. OsteoSport did game away from the joint clicks and minor aches, thankfully. Looking leaner each passing day but weight won't budge from the 153 range. Sometimes up to 154 or down just below to 152.6. Haven't calculated BF in a while. Photos and numbers hopefully this weekend if the storm doesn't rip through too hard. Libido keeps climbing. Still not tight and dry just yet but that will pull together when time comes, not so worried I just can't dwell on it.
    Franz Kafka
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.09%

Yup 2 weeks out and all fish to help peel off anything left. Tilapia and salmon, I have tuna (both canned and steak) already. I'll get some cod, too. I tried flounder, not worth it. I had eggs this morning but I'll drop them and any other whey besides IsoPure next week.

Slept 9 hours, so much for AM cardio... just gotta put it all post workout :/
    I woke up mid sleep kinda hungry - so to try and trick myself I just munched on a couple pieces of broccoli.

It's a catch 22 - you look great but can't do anything about it. lol. I don't ask people to understand, I just tell them they don't and it's OK. Although I haven't gotten the "You can eat it, go ahead, you look good you can spare it."

You should do that!!

Your almost there man!!!
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.06%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Try prepping with people who are all 30-100lbs over weight (everyone I work with)

Smacking would have been kind compared to the verbal thrashing I could have given some people, where's my award? Lol.

There's a video on YouTube with animations, something like "I wanna be a bodybuilder" it's pretty funny and also pretty true kinda mocks dating a bodybuilder.

Keep on track brotha, women can wait. Like others said, there will be lovely ladies there. Nothing better than a gal who's into fitness, she's hot & doesn't nag for our "stupid" habits :-D

Good luck.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%

So I'm trying to find ways of hitting my macros in different "to go" meals easily eaten and transported. I have the idea of tuna salad or salmon salad using mayo and break up some broccoli and celery for texture/bulk. Any thoughts on using Omega-3 Mayo? I could always make aioli (olive oil mayonnaise) or use sesame oil (I respond well to sesame) but the process is so tedious!
    Franz Kafka

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 05:07 PM
  2. Watch the Nasa Natural Pl Championship live from your computer
    By NASAKYCHAIR in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 04:51 PM
  3. 5 weeks out from danish championship
    By The Dane in forum Pics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 03:21 PM
  4. What did you do for cardio the weeks out from competing?
    By Funny Monkey in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-30-2005, 12:05 AM