Out from the shadows - INBF World Championships 2012

Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    E****lent news Organic!! Now you can keep on keeping on!!!

    The friend that I posted about earlier (that competed last weekend) was supposed to compete this weekend in NYC but since it was postponed he now has to diet for 3 more weeks!! Good thing that didn't happen to you!!!
    I probably wouldn't have done it then. I'm sick of this lol. I don't have an issue cutting things off. When is the new date?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

    •   
       


  2. Keep strong man.. Also just a thought, butif you're a week out why not also do the show miss q speaks of? It would give you I believe one more week to diet and one more peak week. And trust me if you do it right, you'll always be leaner and dryer at your second show (providing you peak perfectly, also providing that the show is near by and affordable )

  3. True.... you bring up a good point.

    Anyway sorry I haven't been posting as well - I just fall asleep as soon as I get home.


    ENTER: PEAK WEEK.

    Today was my last leg workout:
    20m run 6.5speed
    Leg Extensions: 80x4x15/15/13/12
    Reverse Icarus Squat: 270x4x15/15/12/14
    Hack Squat: 175x4x14/12/12/10
    Leg Press: 270x4x15
    Lying Leg Curl: 80x4x20
    Thigh Adductor/Abductor: 60x4x15
    Standing Calve Raise: 90x15, 100x15/13/11
    Seated Calve Raise: 80x4x15
    Go over mandatories and routine

    SATURDAY: Chest, triceps, and shoulders, no carbs, regular water/sodium, regular cardio
    SUNDAY: Back and biceps, last "workout" day. No carbs, regular water and sodium intake, no cardio.
    MONDAY: Mild keto diet (to be posted later), regular water/sodium, circuit training
    TUESDAY: Mild keto diet, drop water to 8oz max, circuit training, slight lower of sodium
    WEDNESDAY:
    Mild keto diet, sip water as needed, no training
    THURSDAY: 1 protein meal early, the rest is complex carbohydrates , no water, no training
    FRIDAY: SHOW TIME!
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  4. Time to get it man!! Got me wanting to compete again.
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

  5. ^i don't even know what to think about that picture.....

  6. What yolked is trying to say is his avi is false. He's really a big black man with a shaved head who will be shoveling handfulls of buttered popcorn into his mouth patiently anticipating the show from stadium like seating wearing a sports jacket with no tie.

    Speaking of basketball - how bout dem Knicks?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  7. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    What yolked is trying to say is his avi is false. He's really a big black man with a shaved head who will be shoveling handfulls of buttered popcorn into his mouth patiently anticipating the show from stadium like seating wearing a sports jacket with no tie.

    Speaking of basketball - how bout dem Knicks?
    That was actually my Halloween costume.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post

    Ha Ha.....here for the show!!
    That's pretty funny!!
    •   
       


  9. First day of circuit training. Nothing special just 4 sets round the horn 12-15 reps around 65% max trying to use more machines and cables.

    Switched to distilled water till Tuesday (3days/3gal).

    Keto diet:
    4oz tuna, 2 tbsp sesame oil
    4oz tilapia, 1/2c broccoli, 2 tbsp sesame oil
    2oz almonds
    4oz tilapia, 1/2c cauliflower, 2 tbsp macadamia oil
    2tbsp coconut oil
    Circuit Training. NO cardio.
    4oz tuna, 1c asparagus, 2 tbsp macadamia oil

    I could eat that jar of coconut oil. Miss Q, can we start both a peanut butter lover's anonymous and coconut oil? I need intervention. lol!
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  10. Snapped this bad mammajamma after my workout sesh. Seeing new veins everywhere: arms, legs, lower abdominals. especially around my front/side shoulders and forearms.
    Name:  IMAG0609.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  34.7 KB
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  11. Looking good man. Hope Vit stays out of this log.
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

  12. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Snapped this bad mammajamma after my workout sesh. Seeing new veins everywhere: arms, legs, lower abdominals. especially around my front/side shoulders and forearms.
    Name:  IMAG0609.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  34.7 KB
    Damn bro you are looking shredded! Awesome job!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  13. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    First day of circuit training. Nothing special just 4 sets round the horn 12-15 reps around 65% max trying to use more machines and cables.

    Switched to distilled water till Tuesday (3days/3gal).

    Keto diet:
    4oz tuna, 2 tbsp sesame oil
    4oz tilapia, 1/2c broccoli, 2 tbsp sesame oil
    2oz almonds
    4oz tilapia, 1/2c cauliflower, 2 tbsp macadamia oil
    2tbsp coconut oil
    Circuit Training. NO cardio.
    4oz tuna, 1c asparagus, 2 tbsp macadamia oil

    I could eat that jar of coconut oil. Miss Q, can we start both a peanut butter lover's anonymous and coconut oil? I need intervention. lol!
    Diet is on point, things are really shaping up in here. Love the dedication brosef.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. I could eat that jar of coconut oil. Miss Q, can we start both a peanut butter lover's anonymous and coconut oil? I need intervention. lol!


    LOL!!! YES, we can add coconut oil addicts in to the group ...no problemo!!! U know what??? I've never tried it, but hear great things about it. What about adding coconut oil in to the natty PButter?? O M G!!!

    Organic- u are looking on point an extremely lean.....only going to get better!!! Awesome!!

  15. Don't tempt me!!! It sounds tasty enough to keep my sanity while im depleting.

    Definitely look into the use of coconut or red palm oil. It's purely saturated fat in the form of medium chain triglycerides (6-10 carbon chains). The advantage of MCT's are how it skips a step in the GI. Long chain triglycerides like our usual nut and olive oils (12+ carbons) have to be broken down, enter the villi of the small intestine, then reassembles when they move into the bloodstream for use. MCT's skip this step and go straight to the liver for breakdown. The ketone bodies are good for immediate energy use especially on low carb dieting and stimulate a thermogenic response as well as the continued secretion of fat deposits as beta-oxidation has already been primed as the fueling route of energy expenditure. MCT's are also far less likely to go into storage since they hit the mitochondria real quick. So while in carb depleted stages consider taking 1-2tbsp coconut oil before a work out or cardio.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Damn bro you are looking shredded! Awesome job!
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Diet is on point, things are really shaping up in here. Love the dedication brosef.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Organic- u are looking on point an extremely lean.....only going to get better!!! Awesome!!
    Thanks everyone. I can't wait to see how I look dried out: thats when I'll really pop!

    How does this sound for carb up? Haven't set it in stone 100%
    Mon - zero
    Tues - zero
    Wed - 150g protein, 150g carbs, 30g fats
    Thur - 1 protein meal, 300g carbs, no fats
    Friday - add as needed.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  17. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow

    Thanks everyone. I can't wait to see how I look dried out: thats when I'll really pop!

    How does this sound for carb up? Haven't set it in stone 100%
    Mon - zero
    Tues - zero
    Wed - 150g protein, 150g carbs, 30g fats
    Thur - 1 protein meal, 300g carbs, no fats
    Friday - add as needed.
    I like it! I like it a lot. Gets DW peak week approval ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  18. One, you are leaning up nicely.
    Two, it's hard to say exactly how many carbs you'll need. If your trainer is good enough, he'll be able to figure it out just by looking at you..
    The show is Friday, right?

  19. Shredded aye. Good work organic
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Don't tempt me!!! It sounds tasty enough to keep my sanity while im depleting.

    Definitely look into the use of coconut or red palm oil. It's purely saturated fat in the form of medium chain triglycerides (6-10 carbon chains). The advantage of MCT's are how it skips a step in the GI. Long chain triglycerides like our usual nut and olive oils (12+ carbons) have to be broken down, enter the villi of the small intestine, then reassembles when they move into the bloodstream for use. MCT's skip this step and go straight to the liver for breakdown. The ketone bodies are good for immediate energy use especially on low carb dieting and stimulate a thermogenic response as well as the continued secretion of fat deposits as beta-oxidation has already been primed as the fueling route of energy expenditure. MCT's are also far less likely to go into storage since they hit the mitochondria real quick. So while in carb depleted stages consider taking 1-2tbsp coconut oil before a work out or cardio.

    Awesome info Organic, thank you so much. Like I said, I am constantly hearing good things about it but after reading what you wrote, I will go invest in a bottle!! Hope you have a great Monday

  21. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni
    One, you are leaning up nicely.
    Two, it's hard to say exactly how many carbs you'll need. If your trainer is good enough, he'll be able to figure it out just by looking at you..
    The show is Friday, right?
    Agreed. So well do 150 Wednesday to see how it looks and judge it from there. Thursday I'm estimating 300 but its a judgement call were going to watch through the day. Show is Friday, ill have honey bananas and rice cakes on hand. Pedialite in case of emergency. Niacin, plenty of pro tan (start coating tomorrow), a jar of peanut butter, and some sweet tarts.

    I forgot how much I dislike distilled water. Sorry DW, just not my deal.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  22. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow

    I forgot how much I dislike distilled water. Sorry DW, just not my deal.
    It's ok :-(
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  23. I went to five places to find distilled, no one has it in NY NJ. Water and bread shelves are empty.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  24. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I went to five places to find distilled, no one has it in NY NJ. Water and bread shelves are empty.
    Your place of work doesn't have any??

  25. Didn't think to ask. Well I bought three gallons yesterday.

    I work in a lab, we have that sh*t on tap!
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  26. DW, question.

    Do you drink distilled on the regular? If so, what do you do to prevent mineral loss?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  27. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    DW, question.

    Do you drink distilled on the regular? If so, what do you do to prevent mineral loss?
    I drink regular water actually
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  28. Last day of circuit training and I'm pretty tired after. I can tell I'm flushing the extracellular water out really nicely but not going flat. Vascularity continues to increase as my capacity for forming grammatically correct statements declines. I have pictures from yesterday coming up soon. The lighting in the apartment is awful but I'll try to fix it.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 06:07 PM
  2. Watch the Nasa Natural Pl Championship live from your computer
    By NASAKYCHAIR in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 05:51 PM
  3. 5 weeks out from danish championship
    By The Dane in forum Pics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 04:21 PM
  4. What did you do for cardio the weeks out from competing?
    By Funny Monkey in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-30-2005, 01:05 AM
Log in
Log in