Natural versus PH/Steroid

Covalent

Awards
Been naturally bodybuilding for years and feel that it is one of the most important things to me. Recently I was thinking about trying a cycle of epi. Anyone want to constructively guilt me into not steroiding it up? Thanks Guys.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Been naturally bodybuilding for years and feel that it is one of the most important things to me. Recently I was thinking about trying a cycle of epi. Anyone want to constructively guilt me into not steroiding it up? Thanks Guys.
Give me your stats, BF , height, weight, and 1RM for OHP, BP, Squat and Deadlift...Then we can begin discussing the need for PH/DS AAS :D.

Furthermore, AGE! I am natty too bro...and I got a myriad of reasons for staying so until the time comes when I am really prepared for it (If I get to it that is ;) )

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
define your goal for the cycle, and the reason you want to try epi. That on top of what celorza asked will tell a lot. The biggest issue with people cycling is unrealistic expectations. 5'11" 180 isn't bad if that is at a clearly visible 6 pack without flexing bodyfat standpoint. But if strength is more your goal than size, or bodyfat, then it is different.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
define your goal for the cycle, and the reason you want to try epi. That on top of what celorza asked will tell a lot. The biggest issue with people cycling is unrealistic expectations. 5'11" 180 isn't bad if that is at a clearly visible 6 pack without flexing bodyfat standpoint. But if strength is more your goal than size, or bodyfat, then it is different.
Exactly. I totally agree with this post.

If you still need some info to know if you are ready, just ask yourself this:

"Can I manipulate my Body Composition by simply altering my diet and workout/rest patterns?"
"Do I have enough Nutrition Knowledge to create a surplus enough for muscle growth and with minimal fat gains?"
"Can I create a deficit that its not taxing for my Muscle mass?"
"Do I know to which exercises do I respond better for A)Fat loss B)Strength Gains C)Mass gains D)Increasing 1RM on olympic lifts?"

If you do not have the answer for those questions, then most likely some more research and experience is needed brother. I am not being mean or trying to put you down, but cycling is just as hard (if not more) as training natural. Making gains, keeping them, training harder on cycle (due to better recovery) and pushing your natural limits, all in an optimal way to make it cost and time efficient, is really taxing. Not to mention knowledge of proper Post Cycle Therapy to get your body back to normal and healthy homeostasis is key, and hard in itself too.

Covalent

Awards
I am continuing my growth overall. I like to lean bulk which is why I thought about epi due to it's dry nature and it being mild. As far as bf% I have not measured that.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I am continuing my growth overall. I like to lean bulk which is why I thought about epi due to it's dry nature and it being mild. As far as bf% I have not measured that.
Doesn't sound like you're ready.

Covalent

Awards
I just don't want to mess myself up by getting into stupid stuff. I feel better natural anyways.

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
Do your research and you will be fine.

richmel

richmel

Awards
Started my first PH at 135lbs, put on 15lbs in 5-6 weeks with no sides..

I'd say if you can afford to get injectables instead do that bc it's easier on your body, if not I don't see one cycle of epi hurting you in anyway..

I'm almost 200lbs now and I've done maybe 2 cycles of PH and a cycle of test and I'm perfectly fine.

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
Started my first PH at 135lbs, put on 15lbs in 5-6 weeks with no sides..
Talk about using a crutch...

OP, evaluate where your at, where you've come from and where you want to be. Your answers to those should answer your overall question. Honestly, the only reason to use IMO is if your going to compete in bodybuilding or as a high level powerlifter. If you have aspirations to get on stage at the NPC level or higher then it's something to consider. If you don't then why put yourself through any risk, just continue to hammer away the way you were. Like you said you feel great natural so what's the reason to change that unless competing is something you want to pursue.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yea comparing natural to PH/AAS is no comparison at all. Ask the big guy at your gym how they got big and they give the same answer...protein and creatine lol..I'm natural at the moment but that's about to change. I can get a prescription for AAS stacks but its too expensive ATM..if you choose to take that path you have a lot..and I mean A LOT of research to do