Weight Loss Tips

R

robinthomson

Awards
Stop making excuses , Drink plenty of water, Don't eat carbs at night, Exercise every single day these are the main tips for weight loss.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Working out can everyday will become counter productive. All those suggestions will help the average person lose weight. To get to single digit bodyfat and maintain mass is not as simple.

Hardgainer666

Hardgainer666

Awards
Working out can everyday will become counter productive. All those suggestions will help the average person lose weight. To get to single digit bodyfat and maintain mass is not as simple.
It takes time to get in comp shape eat clean train smart give yourself time . start with your carbs quite high so you can cut them when you stop losing body fat . train heavy and hard right through first phase of diet , maybe last four weeks go for more pump and isolation exercises as you should be about ready to walk on stage . Make sure you keep eating and relax :)

A

abbey sha

Awards
The every day you should drink green tea then loss your weight in two or three months.

L

loganchristop

Awards
I agree with eating lower, drinking more water and exercise at least 2 times per week.

All that you need... And ohh, I forgot consistency

A

abbey sha

Awards
The every day you should do eat low,drink green tea and exercise well.

Hardgainer666

Hardgainer666

Awards
Eating low is wrong will lose muscle lose fullness and lose strength their is no posotives in doing this . Eat clean keep calories quite high at start then you can cut them when fat loss slows down . You only want 1-2 pound a week loss that is perfect just look for subtle changes .

S

Santillan

Awards
You can accomplish anything you want , all it takes is mind power, determinations, and be willing to do anything ! Also replace any soda or drinks with water and don't put dressings in salads.

N

newbreed

Awards
Stay patient. Stay consistent with training, diet, and supplementation. Don't get frustrated. Eat clean. Drink plenty of water. Make sure to get a good amount of sleep. Work hard in and out of the gym.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You can accomplish anything you want , all it takes is mind power, determinations, and be willing to do anything ! Also replace any soda or drinks with water and don't put dressings in salads.
You know that adding oil based dressings can actually increase vitamin absorption from the veges in the salad? Well now you do.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You know that adding oil based dressings can actually increase vitamin absorption from the veges in the salad? Well now you do.

D

David147

Awards
I am actually on a diet plan which is from Dr. Nutrition center and it really works i lose at least 2 kg a week and if i cheat then 1 kg .what u have to do early morning chew a garlic but small capsule size only and drink a glass of water (u can chew a gum to avoid the smell) t controls ur cholesterol the take your breakfast an hour later it should contain boiled egg and coffee or tea 1 slice brown bread or u can replace it with cheese , snack time only 1 apple lunch time is the best have a grilled chicken breast 1 pc only and salad or soup do add celery in your soup it is best for weight loss then evening a cup of tea or coffee and at night have a small yogurt with a steak of chicken and salad u will enjoy it the plan..

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That whole thing about not eating carbs at night is a wives tale.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am actually on a diet plan which is from Dr. Nutrition center and it really works i lose at least 2 kg a week and if i cheat then 1 kg .what u have to do early morning chew a garlic but small capsule size only and drink a glass of water (u can chew a gum to avoid the smell) t controls ur cholesterol the take your breakfast an hour later it should contain boiled egg and coffee or tea 1 slice brown bread or u can replace it with cheese , snack time only 1 apple lunch time is the best have a grilled chicken breast 1 pc only and salad or soup do add celery in your soup it is best for weight loss then evening a cup of tea or coffee and at night have a small yogurt with a steak of chicken and salad u will enjoy it the plan..
I would die of malnutrition on a plan like that...or kill somebody over a cheeseburger. Lol. Sounds extreme. I'm sure it is working. How much have you lost and what is your total weight loss goal?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That whole thing about not eating carbs at night is a wives tale.
Ya it was based on the belief that the release of HGH is inhibited by insulin. We now know better then that and know that somatostatin is what prevents the release of HGH. Also we know that HGH when in the presence of insulin can get turned into IGF-1. I believe that IGF-1 is more anabolic than HGH(that is some broscience there because i have no idea if it actually is or not). There has also been some studies as of late that show complex carbs with protein before bed can actually aid weight loss.

S

smithstetics

Awards
so unhealthy, the only thing youll be losing is muscle. these retarded starvation diets are horrible. by eating less your body will start breaking down muscle to get nutrients, not fat

P

pureultra11

Awards
Hii.......... my friends if you are tired of using of many supplements for your weight loss but you don't get any suffiecient result till now , so now my friend don't use any supplement for your weight loss .

Now you are required to use the pure cambogia ultra ,
Pure Ultra Cambogia is an weightloss product for weight loss and detoxification. It contains a couple of active ingredients that have a valuable result on digestion.