7 to 8 hours of sleep

johnathan1995

johnathan1995

Awards
Hey guys,I know that we should all get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep minimum.but I always wake up in the middle of the night after around 4 to 5 hours of sleep but Have no trouble getting asleep again for the next few hours.or sometimes I don't get enough of sleep I will take a nap in the afternoons.and they help sum up the total hours of sleep i need in a day.does that count in getting enough sleep in a day?or I must have continuous sleep for those hours?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hey guys,I know that we should all get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep minimum.but I always wake up in the middle of the night after around 4 to 5 hours of sleep but Have no trouble getting asleep again for the next few hours.or sometimes I don't get enough of sleep I will take a nap in the afternoons.and they help sum up the total hours of sleep i need in a day.does that count in getting enough sleep in a day?or I must have continuous sleep for those hours?
Best would be continuous 8 hours of sleep or a bit more...But it is kinda hard to stay in deep sleep for that long haha. Once you grow older you can try a sleep aid to help with that, until then, some friends of mine tend to have a hefty dinner with turkey+carbs+fats to help with staying asleep haha.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I do the same thing just with longer times.. i will sleep for about 6hrs than go back alseep for another 3-4 after i pee

kingkong3

Awards
Maybe you have too much stress going on in your life. Stress affects sleep habits a ton.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
I've found certain sleep supps put me down to sleep like a rock, but also make me have to wizz like a friggin horse in the middle of the night....

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I've found certain sleep supps put me down to sleep like a rock, but also make me have to wizz like a friggin horse in the middle of the night....
This. HGHUp, HGHPro, and IGF2 knock me out for good. I aim for 6-7 hours, that's my optimal. Anything more and I'm groggy. You should be able to sleep through the night without waking. If its hunger pangs, check your diet. It may be lacking something essential. Melatonin gives me weeeiiird dreams.

jlpurkey

Awards
i started taking zma about 30min. before bed and it made a good difference in my quality of sleep.