7 to 8 hours of sleep - AnabolicMinds.com

7 to 8 hours of sleep

1. New Member

7 to 8 hours of sleep

Hey guys,I know that we should all get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep minimum.but I always wake up in the middle of the night after around 4 to 5 hours of sleep but Have no trouble getting asleep again for the next few hours.or sometimes I don't get enough of sleep I will take a nap in the afternoons.and they help sum up the total hours of sleep i need in a day.does that count in getting enough sleep in a day?or I must have continuous sleep for those hours?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by johnathan1995 View Post
    Hey guys,I know that we should all get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep minimum.but I always wake up in the middle of the night after around 4 to 5 hours of sleep but Have no trouble getting asleep again for the next few hours.or sometimes I don't get enough of sleep I will take a nap in the afternoons.and they help sum up the total hours of sleep i need in a day.does that count in getting enough sleep in a day?or I must have continuous sleep for those hours?
    Best would be continuous 8 hours of sleep or a bit more...But it is kinda hard to stay in deep sleep for that long haha. Once you grow older you can try a sleep aid to help with that, until then, some friends of mine tend to have a hefty dinner with turkey+carbs+fats to help with staying asleep haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I do the same thing just with longer times.. i will sleep for about 6hrs than go back alseep for another 3-4 after i pee
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Maybe you have too much stress going on in your life. Stress affects sleep habits a ton.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've found certain sleep supps put me down to sleep like a rock, but also make me have to wizz like a friggin horse in the middle of the night....
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531
    I've found certain sleep supps put me down to sleep like a rock, but also make me have to wizz like a friggin horse in the middle of the night....
    This. HGHUp, HGHPro, and IGF2 knock me out for good. I aim for 6-7 hours, that's my optimal. Anything more and I'm groggy. You should be able to sleep through the night without waking. If its hunger pangs, check your diet. It may be lacking something essential. Melatonin gives me weeeiiird dreams.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

i started taking zma about 30min. before bed and it made a good difference in my quality of sleep.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does hours of sleep affect T-Level blood results???
    By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 09:15 PM
  2. Poll - How many hours of sleep a night do you sleep?
    By Collateral in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 08:07 AM
  3. Trying to get submerged in the Abyss of sleep ! ! ! !
    By Zombie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 08:28 PM
  4. hm... i've had 6 hours of sleep in the past 3 days.....
    By Mrs. Gimpy! in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 01:25 PM
  5. New drugs will allow us to "survive" on just 2 hours of sleep..
    By LakeMountD in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 04:30 PM