aesthetically pleasing or been a heavyweight?

inda11

inda11

Awards
By aesthetically pleasing i mean some one like jeff seid or zyzz. What do you guys prefer?

inda11

inda11

Awards
Yes gregg plitt is a very good example. Very big but so defined its unbelievable.

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
The blade Dexter Jackson had the best look IMO thats what pro body builders should strive for.

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Personally I don't like the look of Greg I've seen him on some covers and he just looks really weird at some angles. Prefer the rob riches look.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Jeff seid looks insane, especially the recent pics. He isnt even that big but the kid is aesthetic as hell.

inda11

inda11

Awards
Jeff seid looks insane, especially the recent pics. He isnt even that big but the kid is aesthetic as hell.
He's ripped as hell. Think he's on some serious cutting steroids? Maybe clen?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
He's ripped as hell. Think he's on some serious cutting steroids? Maybe clen?
he used to claim natty and nobody believed it, but on his simplyshredded profile after seeing some recent pics. no way in hell hes natty. you can be lean without clen, and from what ive seen hes always been super shredded so he probably doesnt need it. on the other hand, zyzz isnt as impressive as jeff and zyzz did a tonnnnnn of clen and roids haha

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
A mix like Greg plitt
Same. Big enough to be a monster but dont loose the symmetry and design. Kevin Levrone comes to mind, but I know you're a Plitt fan. Zane is still my fav.

inda11

inda11

Awards
I prefer Mike O'Hearn
He looks too much like a body builder then aesthetically pleasing. I guess you either like fitness model look or body builder look. Phil heath all.the way though. He just looks like he's out of a cartoon the way his muscles pop

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
He really is something else. After following him its clear to me that admiring an athlete and physique you want to achieve or characterise with is a good way to start eventually you find your own image and where you reside in asthetics and dominance. Phil found that and then, game over.

inda11

inda11

Awards
I look at body builders and really admire the dedication they go through to look like that but then i think i prefer the more beach body look because been so big must have so many negatives such as how do they fit their big legs little waist in to jeans? finding clothes must be a serious nightmare. They can't go to a, party in a vest!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^all my pants are crazy expensive. Most people feel this way. The freaky muscle is cool because its such a feat of amazement but that's not what we all want.

inda11

inda11

Awards
^all my pants are crazy expensive. Most people feel this way. The freaky muscle is cool because its such a feat of amazement but that's not what we all want.
Yeah it is amazing. The dedication given to building muscle is crazy. With steroids and with out steroids.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably anyone but zyzz, dead isn't very aesthetic

But by far aesthetics

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
i say asthestics brah for natty we'll never be mass monsters

masonmarin18

masonmarin18