Am I missing any SUPPS?

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so have decided I am going to stay away from the AAS, after losing so much after cycle, ect. I just wanna keep it natty!

However, is there any supplement, I am missing? I know there are TONS of supps that dont do ****.

The only things I take are:

Daily V
Fish Oil
Whey
Creatine Mono
Insulin (I am diabetic)

ironmunstar

ironmunstar

Awards
Bro I would still consider myself a Newb but heres my 2¢ I would add some Creatine/ Glutamine/ BCAA's all depends on how much u want to spend cuz supps do get expensive, also Organuc foods are better because non organic for thr most part carries alot of hormones and pesticides that raises your eadtrogen levels,

Furthermore I dont know how this works with your Diabetes but Bodybuilders have been known to shoot insulin right after a workout and consume a protein shake Preferribly a Protein Isolate. After a workout you muscles are depleted and insulin or other carbs will aid in filling your depleted muscles with more protein naturally. I heard this could get you big gains but its dangerous becuz it turns non Diabetics to diabetics. Like I said Im a Newb on my own journey of building my own masterpiece of a body so I might not be wholly correct.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
i heard from someone that in lifting and making gains its a 30:30:30:10 ratio of routine to diet to sleep to supps. so i would worried about my diets and proper macros before supps

ps yes i know you can reduce it to 3:3:3:1 but i want to keep it out of 100

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i use beta alanine as a staple along with agmatine.

Big_Mick

Awards
Ok, so have decided I am going to stay away from the AAS, after losing so much after cycle, ect. I just wanna keep it natty!

However, is there any supplement, I am missing? I know there are TONS of supps that dont do ****.

The only things I take are:

Daily V
Fish Oil
Whey
Creatine Mono
Insulin (I am diabetic)
Everything listed is all u need.