PHAT Training

rockme

rockme

Awards
Anybody ever try Layne Norton's PHAT training system? What kind of results did you get off of it?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody ever try Layne Norton's PHAT training system? What kind of results did you get off of it?
Ive used it beforr and enjoyed it. You have to give yourself time to adapt though, you will feel like you got hit by a mack truck the first week or two.

For me it was great for strength and good for hypertrophy.

sprintstar01

Awards
I've been doing PHAT since the early part of May and loving it! Talked to Layne himself about some modifications and its just working wonders for me. Strength is going up as well as looks

rockme

rockme

Awards
I've been doing PHAT since the early part of May and loving it! Talked to Layne himself about some modifications and its just working wonders for me. Strength is going up as well as looks
cool, man. what modifications did you make?

sprintstar01

Awards
cool, man. what modifications did you make?
On leg days, I added olympics lifts. One day, I'll do cleans and the other snatches. I just love doing them and couldn't do without them

sprintstar01

Awards
If you look at it, its basically a modified WS4SB

TaNkD Up

Awards
I tried for 4 weeks and couldn`t get any thing from it. I get my best gains from circuit training like GBC training.

sprintstar01

Awards
I tried for 4 weeks and couldn`t get any thing from it. I get my best gains from circuit training like GBC training.
It takes 4 weeks to even get use to the volume of the training

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of my overall favorite training routines when I have enough time to do it. The volume is pretty intense and not for a beginner IMO but it is a solid routine.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Any links or books to this I can read? I like Nortons material

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established