close to low test

F

frankie_96

Awards
hey i got a blood test not to long ago and it came back at 13 and the range in 11-40 so im nearly low and it not under 11 so thet cant do anything anything i should do to bring it up im 19 years old and weight 98 kg just want it up becuase when im likw 21 im going to be low and staying away from roids becuase people are saying im young my test is high but not the case as u can see

T

TaNkD Up

Awards
Would take tribulis or some type of natural test booster that is not to harsh and after a couple weeks of being on it I would get another blood test and see if your in the correct range and adjust accordingly. good luck bro

K

Klunssi

Awards
First, learn to write readable English. Then:

1. Sleep 8-9h a day at consistent times
2. Eat according to your cal needs at stable 3h - 3.5h intervals
3. Take Stinging Nettle Extract, Fenugreek extract, DAA and/or other test boosters. But those are cheap ones to start with.
4. Supplement your diet with D-vitamin @ 5000IU per day and get plenty of sunshine.

That's how I increased my test naturally.

M

Melo7

Awards
Would take tribulis or some type of natural test booster that is not to harsh and after a couple weeks of being on it I would get another blood test and see if your in the correct range and adjust accordingly. good luck bro
THIS

My Test tends to be on the low side aswell although not had it measured, Nothing a good Test Booster cannot help with

JohnEhizou5

JohnEhizou5

Awards
There's this new supp called male mojo look it up supposed to work wonders