Vitamin pack suggestions

GoGetSwole

GoGetSwole

Awards
Hey, just wondering what you guys take for a vitamin pack or what your individual vitamin list is. Trying to find a multi vit (brand), also any suggestion on a joint/tendon health supp would be great. Thanks

Callejul

Awards
Orange triad or......... Following Dinoii's ACES + b complex protocol. I recommend the latter more though ^_^

GoGetSwole

GoGetSwole

Awards
Orange triad or......... Following Dinoii's ACES + b complex protocol. I recommend the latter more though ^_^
So you recommend the vits a,c,e, and selenium & a b complex over orange triad? Id switch between a couple fish oil and flax oil in there too for my dry joints. Because I checked my local shops and they didn't have the OT. Plus its expensive sort of, per dose

Callejul

Awards
So you recommend the vits a,c,e, and selenium & a b complex over orange triad? Id switch between a couple fish oil and flax oil in there too for my dry joints. Because I checked my local shops and they didn't have the OT. Plus its expensive sort of, per dose
I prefer fish oil over flax.2- 3 gram COMBINED dose of EPA and DHA daily. I do love OT and would take it, order it online, but the ACES protocol if you research it, is going to better absorbed and better for you!
Simiple as it sounds too much of one vitamin can cause an another to be not absorbed!