- 06-27-2012, 01:33 PM
- 06-28-2012, 03:28 PM
How much muscle have you put on in four years?
- 06-28-2012, 05:19 PM
When I first started I was barely 168
06-29-2012, 01:05 AM
Well at the rate your going it will take four more years to hit 200lbs. I would focus on compound movements, use heavy weights and eat a lot of food. Possible to gain weight without a lot of fat? Yes. Hard? Yes. Clean bulk is what your looking for.
07-04-2012, 06:30 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sheesh in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 13Last Post: 02-17-2011, 01:34 AM
- By iron addict in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2003, 07:21 PM
- By SoupBone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 08-26-2003, 01:24 AM
- By INFLUENCER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2003, 05:49 PM
- By curt2go in forum General ChatReplies: 18Last Post: 11-06-2002, 11:20 AM