Why am i not getting any stronger?!?!

gerardoman

Awards
Hey everyone I'm 16 and I work out. About 4 times a week Monday would be triceps so I do bench press 4 sets of 10, military press 4 sets of 10, skull crushers 4 sets of 10, tricep kickback I currently can bench 100 pounds 10 times I can't seem to get any stronger why?!?

I also curl 30 each hand for biceps I do ez bar curls 4 sets of 10, hammer head curls 4 sets of 10, for biceps why am I not getting any stronger?!? I eat a lot of meat daily. Can someone help me out ?!? Is it my workouts ?

gerardoman

Awards
What your diet like?
I usually eat like 2-3 times a day usually like cereal in the morning around 12am then like 3pm ill eat just meat beans and rice usually sometimes chicken sometimes red meat

Callejul

Awards
Just sounds like you need a solid workout program and healthier food choices. You do those two you'll get stronger in no time ;-)

gerardoman

Awards
Any workout program suggestions ?? And what I should eat ? Lol.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any workout program suggestions ?? And what I should eat ? Lol.
Eat more all together and try the 5x5 workout just google it...plenty of articles out there...it really seems like your not eating enough

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Hey bud, im really close to your age so i can relate to you... 5x5, or 5/3/1 especially the latter are really good for people just started and with diet eat alot, protein, carbs and fats.. but with people young you have alot more leeway

ToNNNNyT

Awards
Because strength is a function of the nervous system.
That said sort out your diet and then sort out your training and the gains will come.

TomTheTank

TomTheTank

Awards
I'm also 16 and been working out for about 7 months 5 times a week and made huge gains in size and strength, for your body to build muscle you need to eat more calories than you burn, so start eating more!! also eat lots and lots of protein and you should get stronger in no time